Is Colby really claiming brain damage from Masvidal?

I’ve been out of the loop. I know Colby is suing Mas but is he saying he has brain damage and can’t fight? Long term this will cost him more money if he goes this route

1 Like

We don’t know how serious it is ATM. He could just be trying to fuck Mas out of money lol who knows

Either way fuck Masvidal. How you a trained professional fighter but still gotta resort to sneaking up from behind while wearing a disguise :joy:

41 Likes

Sucks for Colby if true. If he did legitimately get brain damage (along with broken teeth) as a result of the felony assault, Masvidal will probably go to prison. Deservedly so.

23 Likes

Yeah that was weak shit. Mas could have confronted him on camera, called him out and if Colby declined to fight because Mas had his entourage with him he could have claimed victory!

3 Likes

Yeah and if it is true then what an awful way for Colby’s career to end, or shitty he’s wasting prime years

Hate him or love him you can’t deny his greatness. If it wasn’t for Usman he’d be champion right now for sure

15 Likes

Masvidal potentially robbed us out of seeing Colby vs. Khamzat on ABC for free

13 Likes

I have a hard time believing a sucker punch would cause more damage that all his mma fights

7 Likes

He still didn’t get dropped which is hilarious to me. But who knows man

The first punch came from behind. A lot of damage can be done when you’re just chilling not expecting an attack

14 Likes

The now updated charge, according to MMA Junkie, reads that Masvidal “committed aggravated battery on Covington by striking him against his will ‘with a deadly weapon, to wit: HAND(S) or FIST(S) and/or did knowingly and intentionally cause great bodily harm, to wit: BRAIN INJURY …’”

6 Likes

What weapon, brass knuckles or something?

Edited with info ^^^

So Masvidals hands are deadly weapons!

4 Likes

They weren’t very deadly in their actual sanctioned bout

26 Likes

I have a feeling Colby is going to fuck up his career with this. Sue Mas for assault then fight him again for big bucks and revenge!

1 Like

Par for the course if you’re a trained professional and attack someone in public.

1 Like

In Masvidals defense, what was he supposed to do? He was locked in a cage with him for 30 minutes and couldnt do a single thing but be dominated in front of millions of people, and then seeing Colby cozy with his wife. There REALLY wasnt ANYTHING he could do, besides conspiring with an “mma journalist”, wearing a disguise, getting another fighters help, and ambushing him without notice. So, what was a famous, professional, mma fighter, of his limited intelligence SUPPOSED to do? I really dontvthink he had ANY other options.

By the way, whats going in with slimey scumbag Bob Menery, the guy who set Colby up. Now that piece of shit is the real MMA SNAKE IN THE GRASS. I wonder if he paid for his own meal in the restaurant, or let Colby treat him to a free meal while setting him up. this scumbag should be blackballed in the buisness and be facing charges as well. Remember the name when thinking of trash, BOB MENERY…

12 Likes

Only if they’re cutting up Fentanyl laced coke!

5 Likes

I saw this Menery on YouTube on several segments proclaiming his innocence etc. crying he never set anyone up and going forward when put with MMA fighters no social media locations etc. he said they had “Chris” his security and that this shouldn’t have happened.

Based on what I see I think he was in on it as well

4 Likes

Mas did more damage to him during this outside altercation than he did inside the cage

2 Likes

This is Colby trying to claim millions in lost earnings. Not surprised at all

4 Likes