Is Condit injured?

I love the geniuses who say "the rematch would go completely the other way you f-cktards!". probably the same MMA know-it-alls who said that Big Nog would maul Mir in a rematch...I wonder how that went -_-

ArthurKnoqOut - I love the geniuses who say "the rematch would go completely the other way you f-cktards!". probably the same MMA know-it-alls who said that Big Nog would maul Mir in a rematch...I wonder how that went -_-

Yeah but...but...Nog rocked mir before he lost. ;-) Phone Post

I can see how congested he is now. Didn't even notice it Phone Post

Evadmils -
ArthurKnoqOut - I love the geniuses who say "the rematch would go completely the other way you f-cktards!". probably the same MMA know-it-alls who said that Big Nog would maul Mir in a rematch...I wonder how that went -_-

Yeah he just beat his ass on the feet and was two punches away from a finish before making a poor decision and getting caught. Mir wins 10 times out if 10! Phone Post

BoondockJOSH - here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jneERwpI9Qs

its at 6:20

Get well Carlos!

You can do this.

Ttt Phone Post

Not excited like I once was about this fight. Condit didn't look like himself at the weigh in. Plus he has the sniffles.

I'm mad people are saying this is an excuse. Are we going to pretend that Aldo was himself at UFC 129? Clearly not.

Silverball - If Condit really is sick, then that handshake at the press conference could become more significant. Phone Post

Backstage he was spitting and sneezing in his own hands lol! Perfect plot Phone Post

AUJL's Deep Throating Queen -
chrisbaker - http://cdn2.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/152323/y2icd.gif

^Used the left against Hardy just fine, imo.
ffs he got lucky, if you think a re-match would go the same way you're an idiot.

Hardy would beat condit and diaz in the same night.  GSP would still pose problems.

Omg lmfao when I read this. Phone Post

he looks like he has lupus. no sleep and overtraining is a bad combo

Lets go carloss

Ttt Phone Post

minotauro11 -
Evadmils -

Yeah he just beat his ass on the feet and was two punches away from a finish before making a poor decision and getting caught. Mir wins 10 times out if 10! Phone Post

This Phone Post