Is Conor done?

Conor Mcgregor is going to beat the living hell out of Mendes, it's not even going to be close, too big, too skillful, too mean, too accurate, I mean did you guys see him wheel kick that fucking soccer ball??? That's dead on balls accuracy, this Saturday a midget takes a well deserved ass kicking Phone Post 3.0

Baek Doo San -
wigwam - I don't know who is going to win, I don't care as long as it's a good fight. I haven't put a bet on because the odds don't play out either way. All I do know is that you are a cock fag. Fuck you. Phone Post 3.0

It won't be a good fight.
Mendes is gonna wrestle fuck a decision out of Connor and neither fighter will finish the fight with a scratch on them.
Decent odds on mendes by decision...
I hope you're wrong, just for entertainments sake. Thanks though, I'll check those odds out on a Mendes decision. Phone Post 3.0

And so it begins. Witness the downfall of the biggest "Great White Hype" in the history of the world.

Weigh-In McGregor has the strength of an emotional HS girl.

I find it hilarious that people butch about people cutting lots of weight cause it gives them an unfair advantage... Conor does it and it's going to be his downfall. God you fuckers are reaching. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Conor could amputate both legs and would still beat Mendes with relative ease. Phone Post 3.0
I heard that when Conor does push ups he is not pushing up, he is pushing the earth down. Phone Post 3.0

^ thank you for not taking the conor bath salts like the rest of these wackos!

BubblesNS - That a lot of conjecture and fantasizing right there. Phone Post 3.0

Not in the slightest. You really think a bad knee, not fully healed will hold up to elite level wrestling takedowns? Conor practices half speed/strength. Full strength shit starts popping quick if it's not full healed. I've been through it and 5 years later there will still be weird pops, twists, dislocation feelings. Dominic Cruz never really returned from his knee injury. So yeah, total fantasy, this never happens to pro athletes.

MDubz - Baaahhahahahahahahhaa look at all the hype riders getting butt hurt lmao it's a legit question, the guys blown out his knee before and it can easily happen again.

WAR MONEY MENDES!!! Phone Post 3.0
So what you are really saying is that you are hoping he blows out his knee. Phone Post 3.0

What we're saying is it's a very real possibility. No one said I hope he gets hurt, jackface.

For the next few minutes I will be mostly bumping your threads asshat Phone Post 3.0

hmb - ^ thank you for not taking the conor bath salts like the rest of these wackos!
Ha ha ha ha!!! Phone Post 3.0

ThePrimateFormerlyKnownAs - For the next few minutes I will be mostly bumping your threads asshat Phone Post 3.0
Lmfao Phone Post 3.0

ThePrimateFormerlyKnownAs - For the next few minutes I will be mostly bumping your threads asshat Phone Post 3.0
Hahaha mate VU Phone Post 3.0

Mike Bispings Beautiful Hair -
Hahaha mate VU Phone Post 3.0
Hahahahaha. Phone Post 3.0

hmb - In basketball they always talk about "my knee"/"the knee". If your knee is bad your career is as good as over. It takes long term rehab to mend a knee. Look at GSP. 2 years. Rehab done correctly.

Conor is doing nothing of the sort. Blown out against Holloway and still having troubles. Tell me an elite athlete that has ever pushed it at the highest levels with knee problems that went on to have a long career AT THE TOP?

Now think about this idea "a non wrestler with knee problems is going to fight an elite wrestler - arguably best wrestler in division". I'm sorry but if you actually use your brain, you know the knee is going to be gone by the 3rd take down After repeated high speed knee reaping takedowns, Conor the quick tapper is going to be done. The knee will be gone. No title. No title fight, Ever. 2 years of rehab. A lot of "what ifs" and McFanBoys still propagating the fallacy.

No wonder he's worn out looking right now, he's been wrestling the past 2 weeks. Something he's never done so seriously before.

$
These threads/posts are even more fucking retarded now that it's over lmao..

Keep posting boys Phone Post 3.0

Hmb is truly an awful poster Phone Post 3.0

McSlugga - Hey OP,

Why don't you go fuck? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

OP is sitting in a bucket of ice right now with tears streaming down his face.