Is Conor Mcgregor Like Nostradamus?

He doesn't just pick how he is gonna end the fight... He picks the round.

He predicted first round KO finish of Dustin Poirier and came through.

He predicted a ko of dennis siver and delivered.

He predicted that Aldo would get an "injury" to his ribs and pull out of the fight.

This guy is like Nostradamus.

Much respect Phone Post 3.0

He predicted a first round KO of Siver, and failed. Yeah he's like nostradumbass alright. Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 - He predicted a first round KO of Siver, and failed. Yeah he's like nostradumbass alright. Phone Post 3.0
He predicted first round then said later within the first 2 rounds. Phone Post 3.0

Not sure if you read this article (link below) but Conor isn't predicting as much as he is envisioning and 'calling' on the universe.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2514254-outrageous-conor-mcgregor-his-irish-roots-and-an-improbable-american-dream Phone Post 3.0

Dead President - Not sure if you read this article (link below) but Conor isn't predicting as much as he is envisioning and 'calling' on the universe.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2514254-outrageous-conor-mcgregor-his-irish-roots-and-an-improbable-american-dream Phone Post 3.0
Law of attraction is a very powerful law and it is absolute. McGregor has learned the law and uses it well, I'm surprised more fighters are not learning about the law of attraction.

Pioneers like Esther Hicks and the teachings of Abraham have become so important to a lot of people and have changed the way we see everything that's going on around us. Phone Post 3.0

Hadouken -
superCulo - 
Dead President - Not sure if you read this article (link below) but Conor isn't predicting as much as he is envisioning and 'calling' on the universe.

Law of attraction is a very powerful law and it is absolute. McGregor has learned the law and uses it well, I'm surprised more fighters are not learning about the law of attraction.

Pioneers like Esther Hicks and the teachings of Abraham have become so important to a lot of people and have changed the way we see everything that's going on around us. Phone Post 3.0

Law of attraction is a illusion for losers to help them sleep at night. 

I disagree with you but I respect your opinion. Phone Post 3.0

superCulo -
Hadouken -
superCulo - 

So what about siver? Phone Post 3.0

Nostradamus also predicted the twin towers

Really it's just Murphy's law

Anything that can happen will happen Phone Post 3.0

Lingererr Mann -
superCulo -
Hadouken -
superCulo - 

Siver had doubts in his mind about winning the fight, doubts that he and Chad Mendes share. Once the Irish hit him in the first exchange the law of attraction came into play and the universe manifested these fears which ultimately lead to Siver's demise. Phone Post 3.0

Hadouken - 
superCulo - 

I thought the same thing too until I realized that every successful person Ive ever met pretty much uses it and believes in it (even if not "The Secret" version but "Think and Grow Rich" or one of the many other books on the subject) and everyone who says its fake and for losers are the broke miserable ones who are losing at life.

Then I thought if everybody rich/happy/successful says it helps uses it .. and everybody who is broke/unhappy/miserable doesn't. Which side do I want to be on? (you could ask yourself the same thing if you want to)

The more you put your prejudices aside and look get more into it the more sense it makes and it becomes VERY clear that the better you get at mastering LOA the more you can attract. Keep in mind LOA is only one of several laws.

Pick up think and grow rich .. worth a read .. even if at minimum just to see what all the fuss is about and how people use it in actual content with other laws. Even if you just read it as a thought experiment to see "how could this possibly work" and try and relate to successful people who put it to use for them. Always good to get new information that successful people recommend across the board.

superCulo -
Lingererr Mann -
superCulo -
Hadouken -
superCulo - 

Siver had doubts in his mind about winning the fight, doubts that he and Chad Mendes share. Once the Irish hit him in the first exchange the law of attraction came into play and the universe manifested these fears which ultimately lead to Siver's demise. Phone Post 3.0
Are you autistic ? He predicted a first round KO and didn't

/thread Phone Post 3.0

lionsoul -
Hate420 - He predicted a first round KO of Siver, and failed. Yeah he's like nostradumbass alright. Phone Post 3.0
He predicted first round then said later within the first 2 rounds. Phone Post 3.0
This. He did say, I'll break him within the for 4 minutes, after that, it's up to him how long he wants to stay in there with me. Something along those lines. Very close to that actually. Phone Post 3.0

Also, The Keys to Success by Napoleon Hill is a super oldie but still awesome to read because he gives 31 keys to success that all of us encounter in our everyday lives. So I am sure that anyone who is super successful and can read (sorry Floyd), has read it or had it read to them (there you go Floyd). Phone Post 3.0

TTT For Conor!!!

Conor predicted this fight.

He said 2nd rd KO. Offered Dana a $4 million bet.

Conor is da chosen one.   I tink so.