Is Cruz injured again?

I thought I saw a thread a week or so ago that said he buggered his knee up again.

Did I get fooled
By an old bumped thread?

I don't think I've seen any official statements about it though? Phone Post 3.0

Shinsplint - I thought I saw a thread a week or so ago that said he buggered his knee up again.

Did I get fooled
By an old bumped thread?

I don't think I've seen any official statements about it though? Phone Post 3.0
Some poster/s have been purposely digging up old, dead threads and bumping them. I thought JDS was injured again almost until a few days before the event because I didn't bother reading through the thread. Now it's kind of obvious each time. Phone Post 3.0

There is a term for people who do this sort of thing. That term is 'Wankers'. Phone Post 3.0

LiquidCobra - There is a term for people who do this sort of thing. That term is 'Wankers'. Phone Post 3.0
Fuck monkeys, I prefer. Phone Post 3.0

One of the new trends that I hope gets banned in the new year. There was a week a few months were all threads were these bumped. Phone Post 3.0

I think OP is putting a spin on the very trick you all are defining for him.

That or I've become a skeptic through and through. Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - I think OP is putting a spin on the very trick you all are defining for him.

. Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - I think OP is putting a spin on the very trick you all are defining for him.

I'm not that clever to be honest. Phone Post 3.0

In for MMAPlaywright to bump in 2 years. Phone Post 3.0

Mike Bispings Beautiful Hair -
LiquidCobra - There is a term for people who do this sort of thing. That term is 'Wankers'. Phone Post 3.0
Fuck monkeys, I prefer. Phone Post 3.0
We're all adults here. Cunts is the term you're looking for Phone Post 3.0

I don't know but I heard Mousasi is NOT injured. Phone Post 3.0