Is Dana right in letting Cejudo try 125 again?

I saw in the post fight press conference that Dana said he was fine with giving cejudo another chance at 125. I thought this was surprising considering how hard of a time he has had in the past.

Flyweight needs names and im sure that influenced danas decision but I personally think he should stay at 135.

It's risky, he offered to test cut to prove it after improving his methods he addmitted were out of date. Dana wants an immediate contender for MM at 125, so it may not be a question of IF, but when.

Based on missing twice, no problably not deserved, all you can do is test him if they are intent on wanting him there regardless.

If he can do a test cut and prove to Dana he can make 125, then let him go to 125. They need more depth there then they do at 135.

i must have missed that part where he said he would do a test cut. If so, I hope dana holds him to that.

dbeedy - i must have missed that part where he said he would do a test cut. If so, I hope dana holds him to that.

He looked at Dana and said he would do one and then talked about "If Cormier can make LHW then I can make 125" and Dana said "Good point, I concede that, it's a good point"

ChaosOverkill -
dbeedy - i must have missed that part where he said he would do a test cut. If so, I hope dana holds him to that.

He looked at Dana and said he would do one and then talked about "If Cormier can make LHW then I can make 125" and Dana said "Good point, I concede that, it's a good point"

Dana look me in the eye..OK Daniel but only!! And I want to make this perfectly clear..you have a good point..my homie Phone Post 3.0

I'd make the same decision as Dana. MM has nothing except Dodson and he already beat him once. Worth the risk.

Cejudo is a future champ imo Dana should let him try the test cut - if I'm Dana I tell him u wanna be champ right? Well make 125 on the test cut not 126 just so we know u can fight for a title when that til comes

newjack900 - Cejudo is a future champ imo Dana should let him try the test cut - if I'm Dana I tell him u wanna be champ right? Well make 125 on the test cut not 126 just so we know u can fight for a title when that til comes
Hmmm..Radical but maybe juuust maybe this could work dag nab it!!...certainly this is a new and untried method..moving forward..hitting all the KPI's clearly Phone Post 3.0

Dana..aa..I wanna be champs...and done!! Phone Post 3.0

Bro science timr Phone Post 3.0

Time Phone Post 3.0