Is Dana White watching the fights on illegal feed?

Heres the link to his IG with this pic.....

http://instagram.com/p/w2lp7kvA6c/?modal=true

Blue Please.

Notice how under the tv, they have a laptop open and plugged into the receiver under it. Hes on some remote private island that probably doesnt have cable or at least cable with fox sports 1... so is he streaming it from some illegal feed site? He would know them all trying to shut them down right? haha.

ginasbabydaddy - Heres the link to his IG with this pic.....

Blue Please.

Notice how under the tv, they have a laptop open and plugged into the receiver under it. Hes on some remote private island that probably doesnt have cable or at least cable with fox sports 1... so is he streaming it from some illegal feed site? He would know them all trying to shut them down right? haha.
Blind...

Phone Post 3.0

"i have me own private feed ya fuckin goof!"

DFW

It says OP. but you seem like a UFC Shill that would love to be the guy in the middle with dana and lorenzos cocks

The owner of a company wouldn't have a method to live stream his own product as easy as it is to do. Nope. Could never happen.

ginasbabydaddy - "i have me own private feed ya fuckin goof!"

DFW
Lol

Can watch from fox sports app on phone or Internet if you have it with your tv package. Phone Post 3.0

I just thought it looked kinda funny and thought, how funny would it be if he was watching the feed on some streaming site. His set up looks kinda familiar haha Phone Post 3.0

ABE FROMAN -

The owner of a company wouldn't have a method to live stream his own product as easy as it is to do. Nope. Could never happen.

This. The OP must be mentally challenged Phone Post 3.0

Vic Vinegar - 
ginasbabydaddy - Heres the link to his IG with this pic.....

Blue Please.

Blind...

Phone Post 3.0

LOL at this first response.

that squirrel headed jasper used to stream prides all the time

It might not be illegal, but we all know he's not above coming on here back in the day begging for Pride streams.

I would guess he would have a fight pass account. Phone Post 3.0

K. Stupid post. My bad. Sheesh. Just said id would be funny if it was :(

HighFreq - I would guess he would have a fight pass account. Phone Post 3.0

I dont think its on fight pass.

ginasbabydaddy -

It is based on your location. Phone Post 3.0

Seekntruth - It might not be illegal, but we all know he's not above coming on here back in the day begging for Pride streams.

LMFAO did he really? Hey, he didnt want to support his enemy but he wanted to watch some good fights

siebe41 - 
ginasbabydaddy -

It is based on your location. Phone Post 3.0

Oh thats cool

ginasbabydaddy - 
Seekntruth - It might not be illegal, but we all know he's not above coming on here back in the day begging for Pride streams.

LMFAO did he really? Hey, he didnt want to support his enemy but he wanted to watch some good fights

Yes and not just once.

" Hey who has the pride streams? Fucking Fedor is fighting, and although I think he sucks, and Randy would smash him, I kinda want to see him fight... You know.. to watch him lose cause hes fat and over rated and shit."

DFW

. Phone Post 3.0