Is Dave "Pee-Wee" Herman a bit crazy?

brahmabull81 - http://www.yorkblog.com/mma/herman.jpg

^ Does THAT guy look a little crazy to you? (blue please)
Totally Crazy Peyton Manning:

Amazing pic lol Phone Post

I like his crazyness. Phone Post

I swear he was dwarfed in his fight and I thought the same thing...he looks like a 205'er. He IS very lean already though. May make it tough, kind of a tweener, where he's too big to make 205 and too small to deal with the new breed of giant HW's. We'll see I guess...

how taste my dave pee wee

RickMartelsArrogance - 
epwar - 
jjj2121 -  He's a headcase and his attitude continues to prevent him from reaching his potential.

Dude is 21-2 with only one legit loss and just made his UFC debut.  Yeah, totally not living up to his potential.  

21-2 with TWENTY FINISHES!!!

Yep and as already stated one the losses was a dq in which he was kicking ass and the other loss he was also kicking some ass but gassed out the fight might have been stopped if it was in the states so he is seconds away from being 23-0 with 23 finishes

his size alone was mindboggling maybe because my friends and I ate "special brownies" prior to the Event but my buddy is 6'3 and 150 (very lean and lanky without much muscle) and was SHOCKED to see Herman at 6'3 or 6'4 being about 80-90 (essentially almost a HUNDRED) pounds bigger than he is...

im a fan...guy has talent...

How has so many people not heard of Dave Herman before this past weekend ??

TheAntiBully -  How has so many people not heard of Dave Herman before this past weekend ??

dont know, the mma websites dont do any coverage on him

just like that other crazy dude from Australia

but yea im very interested who he fights next

ps watch the weigh in a see him smiling and look at joe rogans reaction lol

TheAntiBully -  How has so many people not heard of Dave Herman before this past weekend ??

Just goes to show which people are MMA fans and which are newbs. Many of us were following his fights and watching him fight in Elite XC 3 years ago.

epwar - 
jjj2121 -  He's a headcase and his attitude continues to prevent him from reaching his potential.
Dude is 21-2 with only one legit loss and just made his UFC debut.  Yeah, totally not living up to his potential.  
How does a HW get to 21-2 and not have a bunch of high level fights yet? Surely if he was living up to his potential he would have made his UFC debut long ago?

Listen up party people cause this party is burning

Poopyface TomatoNose - 

Just goes to show which people are MMA fans and which are newbs. Many of us were following his fights and watching him fight in Elite XC 3 years ago.

tigger please

like you knew Jason Young before he fought on the weekend

wait Herman fought Sokojou or he grappled him at adcc??

Tad Ghostal -  
epwar - 
How does a HW get to 21-2 and not have a bunch of high level fights yet? Surely if he was living up to his potential he would have made his UFC debut long ago?
Well, he fought 11 times his first year as a pro.  And Bellator took a year off his US career thanks to their legal shenanigans.  

ShoXc was when he started getting a lot of hype around here....

Sean McCorkle was one of the first to hype him

Stu Cazzo - ShoXc was when he started getting a lot of hype around here....

Sean McCorkle was one of the first to hype him<br type="_moz" />

lol sean mccorkle

PeeWee is legit-I've been a fan for years-about f'n time he got into the UFC

Bry Bry - wait Herman fought Sokojou or he grappled him at adcc??

fought and was laying a beating on soko