Is DC owed special treatment or what?

I love DC but his constant crying about Stipe not signing to fight him is getting ridiculous. How can you make crazy demands when you are coming off a KO loss to this guy?

Stipe has already stated he cannot train and has to work as a first responder during Covid..AND he WILL sign to fight as soon as Cleveland gets the all clear...what else do you want? DC and Dana are like two lil brats throwing their toys outta the pram because they aren’t getting their way. It’s an absolute disgrace they are threatening to do a fight without him if he doesn’t do exactly what they say. Fuck ‘em.

DC had no interest when the roles were reversed and Leanar was an option....wait yourfucking turn. 

Having said all that, it is DCs last last fight and he wants to avenge his loss…how dare Stipe not bend over backwards so everything falls into place to suit the challengers fairytale ending!!! 

JOKE!!!

Stipe did the same thing when he was coming off of a KO loss to DC, and Stipe was expressing unwillingness to fight DC for a third time months before COVID-19 hit the US.

Stripping Stipe for not fighting during the quarantine would be insane and a PR nightmare for the UFC, but it would make perfect sense to do DC/Ngannou for an interim title.

1 Like

At some point I anticipate they'll use Ngannou as leverage to threaten an interim fight between DC and Ngannou,  or as a reason to strip Stipe outright.  Kinda the way the game goes.

I don't know what International Fight Week is gonna look like this year, but its typically one of the times where UFC pulls out all the stops with their matchmaking, so if there's going to be some element of HW money fights, its gonna have to happen soon, and DC and most likely Ngannou are ready.

It could happen.

1 Like
Phisher -

Stipe did the same thing when he was coming off of a KO loss to DC, and Stipe was expressing unwillingness to fight DC for a third time months before COVID-19 hit the US.

Stripping Stipe for not fighting during the quarantine would be insane and a PR nightmare for the UFC, but it would make perfect sense to do DC/Ngannou for an interim title.

This. And when Stipe wasn’t fighting the last time, there was no quarantine and he wasn’t injured. He literally sat out for months and admitted he had no reason aside from saying he deserved the rematch. Every interview he did for a year was him crying and complaining. 

At least DC is willing to fight Francis. He just wants to fight. He wouldn’t sit out a year just for a fight he thinks he’s entitled to. 

WaltJ -

At some point I anticipate they'll use Ngannou as leverage to threaten an interim fight between DC and Ngannou,  or as a reason to strip Stipe outright.  Kinda the way the game goes.

I don't know what International Fight Week is gonna look like this year, but its typically one of the times where UFC pulls out all the stops with their matchmaking, so if there's going to be some element of HW money fights, its gonna have to happen soon, and DC and most likely Ngannou are ready.

It could happen.

DC even entertaining the idea of fighting Francis in what could be his last fight is unbelievable. He's got some balls.