Is Erik Apple trolling? No one is that dumb!

OP needs more attention than a thot Tik Tok nurse.

11 Likes

what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

2 Likes

I dont think I’ve ever seen OP post anything of substance…everything is 1 or 2 sentences with zero original thoughts.

5 Likes

As always, OP is a huge faggot

4 Likes

Everything you post is fucking dumb…with your stupid “jajaja” that you do every other post.

8 Likes

i dont know if erik apple posts stupid shit, but this idea that you cant say someone is being a dumbfuck on here because they could beat you up in real life is some junior high playground nonsense.

3 Likes

STFU you dumbfu…wait how big are you?

8 Likes

I have OP all the other useless trolls on the ignore list. I’m honestly surprised there’s still people here who don’t have him on ignore.

4 Likes

Same here. I can see the thread but not his first post. I kinda wish ignore made them completely invisible.

3 Likes

I’ve actually never bothered to put anyone on ignore. I just do my best to sift through the idiots.

1 Like

ezgif-6-73532ae6937f

7 Likes

Some slip through the system bro…there’s about 20 on mine… even if it’s 3 actual people…

lol the shockmaster!

OP is one of the worst posters on the forum hands down. Apple is a good poster and found him to be entertaining. Guys like OP hate actual tough guys who bang chicks- things OP can’t do and will never do. OP just pm Apple and maybe he can give you some tips - no need to play games like a high school girl in heat.

5 Likes

Who said you can’t call someone a dumb fuck?

For the most part we are all anonymous… and can basically say anything with zero repercussions

For the most part :wink:

But yeah, just be prepared for the backlash…can always hit the off button if it hurts too much…

1 Like

I think it is cowardly to make a thread with someone’s name in it to talk shit when you know they are a real person that would hurt you. This is an actual combat martial arts forums filled with retired and active fighters. I am not saying don’t talk shit to them or shitpost at them, but calling someone out in a thread title like that when you know yourself as a man would hand you a beating is some cowardly shit IMO.

2 Likes

Erik Apple always seemed like a good guy to me!

3 Likes

It is absolutely cowardice. Easy reeee and PSL are both pussy homos

I don’t know them and they don’t know me… but I’m guessing I’m ok with calling them homos. Lol I’m not too concerned with backlash

2 Likes

If Big Cheese says it… ya know it’s real…

1 Like