Is Erik Apple trolling? No one is that dumb!

if its just a troll post then sure i agree, but if its a legitimate criticism then i think its fine.

but like i said - i dont know if erik apple posts dumb shit or is a troll, and i dont know OP’s history either.

i think my general sentiment is true, there is nothing wrong with telling someone they are being an idiot online if that is your honest opinion, even if that person is mike tyson.

1 Like

Being smart is stupid, Erik Apple is a kickass dude who cares if hes not intellectual enough to be a little beta liberal guy like his haters lol! Whupping ass, drinking beer, and banging pussy sounds pretty smart to me!

3 Likes

I’m more specifically referring to making a thread with the name of a man on an MMA forum that you know would give you a beating. I post all kinds of nonsense, but I would feel like a bitch putting the name of a fighter out like this here. Talk as much shit as you want in whatever thread, but it is a bad look to do this here of all places. It makes the person look like a coward IMO.

3 Likes

Eric Cartman Washington GIF by South Park

apple GIF by G1ft3d

2 Likes

suck my dick GIF

1 Like

So to sum up this thread a lot of faggots here want to suck his dick. The rest want him to suck thier dick.

3 Likes

I’ve always liked most of Apples post. Eazy on the other hand.

No Way Smh GIF by Amazon Prime Video

4 Likes

Put your real name out there and that’s what you get. Apple makes his own bed. He doesn’t have to post his opinions under his known identity. But he does and gets what he gets. He seems like a big boy though and can handle his criticisms.

Personally, I’d never do what he does. We rarely agree but he’s got bigger balls than me for putting his pretty controversial ideas on the internet under his real name. Tip of the hat to him for that.

6 Likes

This forum is loosely moderated, which is genuinely great, especially compared to places like Twitter and Reddit. You can write almost anything here! It does lend to stupidity but it’s not hard to sift through nonsense you don’t want to read.

The one thing that should have been enforced strictly here (IMO), however, is respect for pro fighters. This place used to be filled with big name guys, up and comers, and high level movers and shakers in the industry. They didn’t all leave because of troll threads like this but some of them sure did. Nothing wrong with disagreeing with fighters (I certainly disagree with much of what Apple espouses) but a thread like this is out of pocket and shouldn’t be tolerated.

5 Likes

It used to be full of fighters for sure but a lot of them left because of Twitter and other avenues. Many of them left for the horseshit throwing at them. Many of them just lurk here or hide behind fake names. Eric is Eric. He’s not afraid to let it be known he is here. The only reason this thread is up because he uses is own name unlike OP. There are far more people with crazy ideas than him here. Fucking cancel culture cunts. Fuck off with your cunty ass bullshit.

1 Like

It isn’t a matter of him putting himself out, but the individual making a thread with the name of a man on an MMA forum typing like this when you know you would not do this off this forum to him.

It is cowardly on the part of the OP. I am not at all talking about not going back and forth shitposting towards a guy because he is a pro fighter but going out of your way to call them out by name here of all places.

As much fuckery as I post here I have rules and standards for myself. I don’t make threads about anyone here by name to talk shit to them. Ever. I would certainly never do this to a known fighter that as a man I know I wouldn’t speak to like this in person. That is pretty much putting a cal out.

1 Like

Thats the whole reason he’s taunting him. There are some exceptionally stupid people on the internet. No fun in calling the anonymous out for being dumb though.

I agree it’s bad form, but if Apple hadn’t put his name out there, I guarantee he wouldn’t have been attacked in this way.

2 Likes

We agree to disagree here. lol

2 Likes

It’s actually why we are here. Reddit hive mind is boring as fuck and when I call them cunts I have to get a new screen name lol

2 Likes

I don’t even bother on Reddit. Just filled with disgusting Communist animals. I have never made an account there.

3 Likes

That’s my twitter accounts…hahaha. I’m off facebook unless I need a bro’s contact #. But I have most.

1 Like

I am considered a hard right fascist on Reddit. I’ve been banned from more than one sub for posting simply non-pro left opinions. They weren’t even pro right, I just didn’t agree with the mainstream left ideology and plunk.

1 Like

I use Facebook for auto signing up for some apps and websites and for cyber stalking ex girlfriends. Bit that’s it. Sometimes I’ll like a post in my feed when I log in, I still have about 100 friends and family connected.

1 Like

Meh, if queer Tom Hardy can knock his ass out twice I’m pretty sure anyone can taken him.

1 Like

He beat the fuck out of Ray Elbe though OP so he’s got more going for him than 99% of the other dumb people on here

2 Likes