is Evil Yoshida insane or a great troll?

I cant quite figure out if he is trolling.

He does post some very interesting insane stuff

If you honestly don't know the answer to that question, you're obviously trolling. Phone Post

Definently not trolling, as sane as the rest of us Phone Post

The_KoJ - 

If you honestly don't know the answer to that question, you're obviously trolling. Phone Post

Or insane.

Not mutually exclusive.

Great troll

superiordanes - 

Definently not trolling, as sane as the rest of us Phone Post

LOL!

:)

He's an epic troll. There isn't any doubt. Phone Post 3.0

I like EY

EazyG -
superiordanes -  Definently not trolling, as sane as the rest of us Phone Post

LOL!

why is that funny. he just believes and sees things inside pf stuff we choose not to care about and when he tells us about he gets laughed at and called a troll. Phone Post

If you can't figure out if he's trolling, read his thread on the "myth" of Tianamen.

Troll and insane Phone Post

He is a mixture of Alex Jones and David Koresh. So I would say both. Phone Post 3.0

cocopuffs

YVEL MACHIDA - Troll and insane Phone Post

Trollshida is mos def both. Phone Post

a little from column A, a lot from column B

Nitecrawler -

:)

You are up to date with GOT I presume?

Thats a great scene.

EY is perhaps an insane troll? Phone Post

What I write does sound kooky.. do your own research and you'll find i'm 98%-100% correct.

It was mindblowing to me at first as well. i couldn't believe it. but alas it's all true using current best information.

I said they would promote pedophilia as the next step. CHECK. happening now.

I was early on the USA=police state observation. Now everyone can see it.

I was taking heat for calling out crazy symbols in the media. Now it's universally admitted.

I was right about China's growth and potential. One of my first posts on the OG back in 2003 was about how China was going to continue growing and would overtake the US eventually. It happened. In PPP terms, china overtook the US already.

Rolling Stone recently wrote an article called "conspiracy theorists you were right, we owe you an apology, the world is a rigged game"