Is Farscape any good?

Looking for some new old stuff to get into.
Is it any good? Like Firefly good?

The two blue chicks are pretty hot and decent stories every ep Phone Post 3.0

One of the most underrated sci-fi TV shows ever. Borrowed a lot from other shows.......Star Trek, Buck Rogers, etc, but brought a lot of originality too.

zetti -

Farscape is a good show imo that holds up well even by todays standards.

This Phone Post 3.0

It's a good show with good characters. The greedy little muppet ex-overlord is hilarious and the blue alien thief chick Chiana is mad hot.

Yes. It's definitely worth watching. Give it a few episodes.

I like the character development of some of the characters.

I also like scorpius. He's pretty cool.

Watch it. Phone Post 3.0

Sennin - 
zetti -

Farscape is a good show imo that holds up well even by todays standards.

This Phone Post 3.0

Agreed...awesome show...it really made me care about the characters.

Ben Browder and Claudia Black moved on to Stargate after Farscape shut down.

Bad Karma - It's a good show with good characters. The greedy little muppet ex-overlord is hilarious and the blue alien thief chick Chiana is mad hot.

She was the hot blonde in Mad Max, iirc.

yes great show. sucks it only lasted 4 seasons but the wrap up mini series was nice and it looks like they may be doing a new tv movie.

http://www.blastr.com/2014-4-21/farscape-really-becoming-movie

So far so good Phone Post 3.0

Hmmm....I've always wanted to check it out, but never had because the only person who recommended it to me was a fellow who had ridiculously bad taste in sci-fi. He actually liked Earth: Above and Beyond...so I always resisted checking it out.

This thread may make me reconsider.

I used to love it when it was on tv and thought I'd try watching it from the start recently seeing as it was on netflix. Got to say - do not love the first few eps! The second episode feels like something from half way through a season when you want to give watchers a break from the main storyline. I'm going to push on because I know it gets good, but had I never seen it before, I'm not sure I would stick with it.

Tl;dr Farscape good. First eps (except opener) a bit dodgy. Watch it anyway! Phone Post 3.0

It's a fantastic show. It's all on netflix. It's my personal favorite sci fi show. Phone Post

farscape is frelling great

You have to watch it in order, not random ones. ood show

It's a great show, don't miss the movie at the very end of the series though. Phone Post 3.0

in