Is Fedor the next Kimbo Slice???

Will Fedor suffer the same fate as Kimbo, an overhyped fighter who gets knocked out by a lesser known contender on CBS??? The similarities are striking!

lol comparing fedor to kimbo, GTFO

K-Dub-"T" -  Member Since: 7/29/09

And I'm quoting K-Dumb-T on this...  Goes to show you the level on knowledge that this board has left.

Yeah - Fedor = overhyped.

Yep. NO DOUBT.

Why the fuck do I even come here anymore....

noob

Funny. Though it is entirely possible for anyone even Fedor to get KOd, especially by Rogers, but C'mon... over-hyped? Comparing Fedor to Kimbo is INSANE, and comparing Rogers to Seth is almost equally insane. Even if Rogers pulls off the upset, its still a guy who is 10-0 with 10 KOs, 7 inches height and 40 lbs W8 advantage. These situations are not even close, and Fedor still wis this. Plus, Seth was a last minute replacement. Had that fight been set ahead of time, I would have given Seth the advantage. He probably would have been th favorite due to his experience and better ground. Such is not the case with Rogers.

blasphemy

Monsters Ball - 
JimShields - Will Fedor suffer the same fate as Kimbo, an overhyped fighter ...

Stopped reading right then. I realized you were trolling.

You probably think Brock is the greatest most proven HW at 4-1.

Let's be real here -- can someone please put Brock and Fedor side by side so we can see the size comparison? I don't think Brock is the most proven, but he beats Fedor 8 times out of 10. The reason they have weight divisions is because size nullifies skill. Brock's size nullifies Fedor's (even overhyped) skill.

Do you honestly think that Fedor could manhandle all of the HWs that Brock has in his short career, in the same fashion?

What did Fedor prove against AA? He was getting toyed with until that ONE PUNCH AA jumped into.

Dana is annoying in some ways, but I love his comments about Fedor and Rogers. If Rogers beats Fedor, is Rogers now the best p4p fighter in the world?

This weekend exposes the farcical side of MMA.

Dude....Really?

How long have you been watching MMA? Have you seen any of Fedor's fights in Pride?

And more specifically, were you actually watching MMA at the time, to know/realize the true impact of who he was beating and what it meant to beat who he beat (and how) at the time?

I mean...fuck man...seriously?

Wiggy - Dude....Really?

How long have you been watching MMA? Have you seen any of Fedor's fights in Pride?

And more specifically, were you actually watching MMA at the time, to know/realize the true impact of who he was beating and what it meant to beat who he beat (and how) at the time?

Fedor DID beat legitimate HWs in Pride (many CLOSE matches)... 4-5 years ago?

4-5 years is a LONG time in MMA. Fedor's legend has grown much more than Fedor has as a fighter and there's a likelihood it may just all come crashing down tomorrow night.

Surely you all realize that "join dates" have little meaning on this forum for various reasons.

Fedor needs to beat the Kongo's and Hardonk's of the world to be considered legit

dawn of the CBS noobs?

JimShields - 
Monsters Ball - 
JimShields - Will Fedor suffer the same fate as Kimbo, an overhyped fighter ...

Stopped reading right then. I realized you were trolling.

You probably think Brock is the greatest most proven HW at 4-1.

Let's be real here -- can someone please put Brock and Fedor side by side so we can see the size comparison? I don't think Brock is the most proven, but he beats Fedor 8 times out of 10. The reason they have weight divisions is because size nullifies skill. Brock's size nullifies Fedor's (even overhyped) skill.

Do you honestly think that Fedor could manhandle all of the HWs that Brock has in his short career, in the same fashion?

What did Fedor prove against AA? He was getting toyed with until that ONE PUNCH AA jumped into.

Dana is annoying in some ways, but I love his comments about Fedor and Rogers. If Rogers beats Fedor, is Rogers now the best p4p fighter in the world?

This weekend exposes the farcical side of MMA.

hi dana white

K-Dub-"T" -  Member Since: 7/29/09

Wiggy - Dude....Really?

Exactly

JimShields - Do you honestly think that Fedor could manhandle all of the HWs that Brock has in his short career, in the same fashion?

Manhandle? Maybe not. But he would beat them in far more impressive fashion

Will Rogers be the one?

I dunno, he's got as good a shot as anyone. All it takes is one punch, and voila. The MMA rankings make sense again.

I don't think this site ever showed a ton of intelligence, but at least it seemed to be real, legit fans of the sport. Somehow that translated into them being dicks to any star who would dare to speak to them on here, but still they seemed passionate anyway.

Now, the discussion is no better than what you find in the Yahoo discussion or anywhere else. Sad to see.

Anyway, on topic, it would be funny to hear an explanation as to why Fedor needs to beat a guy with a 4-1 record, with no wins against top heavies, in order to justify his career.

"Anyway, on topic, it would be funny to hear an explanation as to why Fedor needs to beat a guy with a 4-1 record, with no wins against top heavies, in order to justify his career."

Dude all the top HWs trane ufc, did you not know that?

Fedor has never lost end this dumb ass thread....