Is Fedor with Red Devil?

I heard he left Top Team. Did he join Red Devil? If so, that's a pretty badass team with him, Suloev, and Semenov. Also, anyone know why neither of these teams have made a play for Igor Vov? He'd be a great addition to both, and i know he mentioned that he really doesn't train with anyone special. Does he just have loyalty to his management or what?

yes, he was wearing a red devil t-shirt when he fought Nagata.

yes he is with Red Devil now.

So is there a chance he could be in NJ for that Red Devil show?

he might be there, but I REALLY doubt he'd be fighting

"Also, anyone know why neither of these teams have made a play for Igor Vov? He'd be a great addition to both, and i know he mentioned that he really doesn't train with anyone special. Does he just have loyalty to his management or what? "

Igor lives in another country and has family and a business...

Fedor's name is not on the list of people getting visas for the Atlantic City fight!

Sorry - believe me I tried!

Damn, too bad. Even if he wasn't fighting, it woulda been cool to see him and maybe get an autograph.

What about Alexander?

Would be cool if Igor and Fedor trained together.

Igor has a restaurant to look after.

its spelled Aleksander

Fedor is with Red Devil, but has not made the move to be able to actually train with the Team as yet (although both he and Alex plan to do so). At the moment he is in Holland training with Bob Schrijber (per my buddy Pagoni Zonda). On his website his last name is spelled Emelyanenko, and his brother's name is simply spelled Alexander Emelyanenko (again, from Fedor's website).

"Would be cool if Igor and Fedor trained together."

If I remember right I believe they did train together for a brief period fo time. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

SA

"If I remember right I believe they did train together for a brief period fo time. Someone correct me if I am wrong."

I remember hearing this as well.