Is Femmenu's a good strip club?

Actually, a couple of friends of mine were banging her and her bff. I just dragged those pics to my desktop from their facebook to fap to.  I'm creepy like that. 

Translation: I was banging her AND her friends and they let me take these pics.

Jimmy is right about the Guam bars.  Best bang for the buck their my frenz

meatrokket -  

This is the type of girl who is not SUPER HOT so he makes up for it with extra zealous in bed.

WIN!

ttt 4 FemmeNu's

FemmNu and Rockza in the 80's and 90's was fucken AWESOME...what happened? Shouldn't shit like that get better and better as opposed to go downhill? Our standards should be getting higher, not lower. wtf.

W T F!

WTF!!!

True story frens. I have 2 dancers from Femme Nu & a dancer from Rock Za living at a couple properties I manage...NUNOVDEM are hot! I was trippin' out when I found out they stripped...

Times must be hard cause one of em has 3 kids!

katsumoto68 - True story frens. I have 2 dancers from Femme Nu & a dancer from Rock Za living at a couple properties I manage...NUNOVDEM are hot! I was trippin' out when I found out they stripped...

this doesn't surprise me. and neither does the fact that i didn't support her three kids.

i'm not humanitarian like that.

lol

ttt

fren, it's good to see you. where have you been and when are you headed back to hawaii?

katsumoto68 - True story frens. I have 2 dancers from Femme Nu & a dancer from Rock Za living at a couple properties I manage...NUNOVDEM are hot! I was trippin' out when I found out they stripped...

I once had a dream of outfitting my entire house with strip club lighting. Scary when the lights came on.

* siren goes off and new set of girls comes down the fire pole. Phone Post

T.Jay Thompson - 
katsumoto68 - True story frens. I have 2 dancers from Femme Nu & a dancer from Rock Za living at a couple properties I manage...NUNOVDEM are hot! I was trippin' out when I found out they stripped...

I once had a dream of outfitting my entire house with strip club lighting. Scary when the lights came on.

* siren goes off and new set of girls comes down the fire pole. Phone Post

W T F!~

Femme Nu and 939 overrated. Roxza if your too afraid of the dives.

Club Sun recently grew a wall of rose bushes practically to the ceiling. That's what I heard. Do they need help gardening? Phone Post

JIMMYNAKS - I come from Guam, where a dollar goes a looooong way at the strip clubs. So I'm spoiled. That said, maybe Roxza or 939 mo bettah?

HG research outting?

What's your Fave strips out here in Guam? Phone Post

Exotic Nights back in the day was the sheet. Used to be 18 and over, so yes we had senior field trips there.

The girls were HOOOOOOT! And the up stairs rooms were like Vegas.

exotic nights during the mid nineties was interesting fo sho

TTT for mid-late nineties strip club greatness!

Let's not forget about the legendary Babydolls... Phone Post