Is Florida a great place to live?

Recently got back from a vacation in Florida. It was the second time I've been, and it seems like an awesome place to live. Is it? If it isn't, why? I live in a place where it's cold for at least 5 months a year and want to move. Phone Post 3.0

Yes. Yes it is. Phone Post 3.0

I like it. I don't even mind the gators. Until they start stealing the fish on my line and making a nuisance of themselves. The keys are great. So is Miami. A lot of the panhandle is way underrated. I mean the forgotten coast area, not the Panama city/Destin part. 

Yes it is. Phone Post 3.0

Fucks yes Phone Post 3.0

If you're interested in the trifecta of meth, oxys, and bath salts, there probably is no better place in the US than Florida

Laughing stock of The 50 states Phone Post 3.0

Fuck yeah Phone Post 3.0

Lol right. Because thats all over Florida.....dumbass. Those things are everywhere no more or less popular in Florida than anywhere else in this country. You need to get out more Phone Post 3.0

Lots of great things about Florida. It's just the people that live there ruin it. Phone Post 3.0

Positive Energy - Laughing stock of The 50 states Phone Post 3.0

yeah Florida must be super inferior to the Bible Belt and "Rust Belts.....

if I did not live West Coast then I would probably try living in Florida with a voluptuous caliente HuskyFat latina type.

I had a good time for my vacations there. Orlando theme parks, Miami, Keys......

I'd the fuck tards from northern shitholes like new York would stay where they are instead of bringing all their baggage and bullshit down here we wouldn't have that problem. Phone Post 3.0

I used to live there might move back Phone Post 3.0

After watching Bloodlines I want to know more about the Florida Keys.
Even went back and watched Bogarts Key Largo lol
Tell me things! Phone Post 3.0

FloridaStriker - I'd the fuck tards from northern shitholes like new York would stay where they are instead of bringing all their baggage and bullshit down here we wouldn't have that problem. Phone Post 3.0

why u buggin B

If you like humidity and old people, it's awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Florida is the best part of America imo love it here

Always wanted to go to Florida

Is it an expensive place to live? Phone Post 3.0

Darkn3t - Always wanted to go to Florida

Is it an expensive place to live? Phone Post 3.0
Like a lot of places it depends on where you live at. For the most part, it's not expensive to live there. Phone Post 3.0