Is God a pedo?

Its pretty much accepted that Mary was 14 when jesus was born, meaning god got her up the sticks when she was 13...

Plus the abrahamic religions all have the same god, so the dude is into marring off SIX year olds to his top boys. In fact that kind of shit is all throughout the bible...

God is a pedo no doubt.

I'm just wondering how the xians feel about the fact that their god pogered a 13 year old. The dude is a beast, we would jail him if he tried that shit today.

This is going to be fun to watch.

In for the spectacle.

By the way I think he was. That's why we've not heard from him in a while; he's under house arrest with a tag on his ankle. Phone Post 3.0

I think there are so many more intelligent and compelling arguments to be made against every religion that this one is a bit embarrassing for the one making it. Phone Post 3.0

God made these

The Super Bean - 

God made these

And that is why we worship him.

The devil gave them the ability to speak though.

"It was acceptable back then."

Shame the eternal all-knowing creator of everything didn't have the foresight to see that cultural values change over time. He also failed to anticipate that people would be a bit put off by his statutory rape of a girl who wasn't even old enough to drive a donkey.

The devil fucked up the whole deal. All those pretty eyes, and nice asses with perky tits that God created just yap, yap, yap thanks to Satan's work.

Lol in. Phone Post

It's funny that the OG atheist actually think this "observation" is witty, and edgy. If you really have such a desperate need for attention, you should explore your issues with parental neglect. It would probably explain your anger and stunted intellect.

"And on the 8th day, God said "Let there be Mike's.""

andre - I think there are so many more intelligent and compelling arguments to be made against every religion that this one is a bit embarrassing for the one making it. Phone Post 3.0

Its not an arguement its a question. I want to know if xians think its ok to shag 13 years olds, and if not, are they happy about their god doing it ;-)...

I don't think that technically God "did it" with Mary. I think he impregnated her using his magic.

Unless the Mormons are right, of course. Then they did it for sure.

Scythrop - I don't think that technically God "did it" with Mary. I think he impregnated her using his magic.

Ah, so you think that the preggo bit is fine, but the sticking the dick in bit is bad?

"I think this guy's mad :("

Does bored to tears count the same as mad?

BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane - 
Scythrop - I don't think that technically God "did it" with Mary. I think he impregnated her using his magic.

Ah, so you think that the preggo bit is fine, but the sticking the dick in bit is bad?

Yes, I'm fine with the idea of impregnating teenagers by magic. As long as there's no touching.

i keep thinking i see a nip slip in that gif but it is only a shadow on her hand

i'll keep checking though, just in case

Munk - "I think this guy's mad :("

Does bored to tears count the same as mad?

Well what you think then, is god a sex pest?

Is god a bear meme? Phone Post