Is gotham worn picking up again?

Stopped 3/4th through season one because the show was starting to feel silly, but the commercials for the most recent season finale look kinda cool. Is it worth watching to get to where it is now? Phone Post 3.0

I haven't watched but I heard they got hot hot women in the show.

Struggled through first season. And not returned.

Keen to hear feedback too. Phone Post 3.0

Season 2 has been way better. Phone Post 3.0

It's ok. The Selena chick isn't learning to act like I was hoping she would though. It's all just ok Phone Post 3.0

I liked the first few but it's just the same thing over and over. I'll pass on the rest . Phone Post 3.0

This season has been really good. The last couple of episodes have been dragging but I would recommend giving it a watch. Phone Post 3.0

The last couple episodes have been good, Penguin is going gangster. Phone Post 3.0

I still watch it, but I'm not loving the fact that Fish Mooney is back and has superpowers now.

If you didn't like it before because it was a little silly or campy, I would pass. It's still like that. Not a bad show imo Phone Post 3.0

Steve4192 - I still watch it, but I'm not loving the fact that Fish Mooney is back and has superpowers now.

PLEASE be trolling (I haven't watched it in a while, and thought about catching up.)

shows awesome, very dark.

I don't think fish will be around much longer, she'll be like Galavant.

I've enjoyed the show the whole way through. Best superhero show IMO.