Is Greg hardy one of the best hw

This guy is huuuge and has unlimited cardio massive power best legchecks in heavyweight division and very humble attitude. Is there anyone in hw that can beat this GOD

How did this guy get a green name, lol?

1 Like

Green name via sloppy toppy 

1 Like

Oh, hell no! He does not deserve his placement on the card. 

2 Likes

But he won via dominant 30-27 decision. 

He lacks killer instinct. Isn’t nearly as dangerous as he could be. Explosive and great reflexes. If he lands big punches on cans they’re obviously going to go down, but he needs to turn it up if he wants to be elite. 

1 Like

The first round is for Hardy is very debatable, and second, he didn't have a win against no one really relevant 

Damn you LarryDavidsGenitals

No chance. Ok gas tank (should be better given his history), not shown anything on the ground, striking doesn't seem very technical to me (armchair fighter checking in), BUT he is improving every fight, has a good base & isn't particularly old. Reckon with the right training & generally having cherry-picked opponents as he has so far, he could creep into the top 10.

Will always command a main card slot - it's a business! He brings eyeballs just like Colby does. I just don't think he has anywhere near the skill of Colby to back it up.

1 Like

This is as good as he will ever get. There is a ceiling for HWs and some LHWs on how good they will ever get. 

GeorgesRiddumRushedmyBumhole - 

Is Greg hardy one of the best hw

No

He should fight Rozenstruik

1 Like

For me to poop on

1 Like

Yes, he should immediately get a contender shot against Ngannou. 

GeorgesRiddumRushedmyBumhole -

This guy is huuuge and has unlimited cardio massive power best legchecks in heavyweight division and very humble attitude. Is there anyone in hw that can beat this GOD

Smells like a troll...  cause hardy is a fuckin joke

1 Like

Tuivasa vs hardy is the fight to make 

3 Likes

Once he fights someone that puts a pace on him he is done. The other guy for 2 1/2 rounds didn't do shit but stand there. It was like he was fighting a cardboard cut out.

1 Like

lol at unlimited cardio, easy to not get tired when the other guy is just standing there letting you hit him

He looks good considering his experience and I'm looking forward to see how he improves. Good prospect.

1 Like

Best  legchecks?