Is Greg hardy one of the best hw

No.

Greg "two puffs" Hardy seems to catch a second and third wind between rounds.  If fighters can't get him out of there early, he's dangerous.

He is getting much better.

Not even close.....

Kirik -
GeorgesRiddumRushedmyBumhole - 

Is Greg hardy one of the best hw

No

He almost beat Ivan Drago you Rtard

Joshinho - 

He looks good considering his experience and I'm looking forward to see how he improves. Good prospect.

Exactly. I know it’s the trendy thing to shit on him, but dude improves damn fast. Without his NFL past, he would not have been in the UFC this early, but come, impressive talent. Like OP mentions, amazing cardio for a guy his size.

Is it just me or we’ve never seen him face a grappler/wrestler?

Doozer12 - 

No chance. Ok gas tank (should be better given his history), not shown anything on the ground, striking doesn't seem very technical to me (armchair fighter checking in), BUT he is improving every fight, has a good base & isn't particularly old. Reckon with the right training & generally having cherry-picked opponents as he has so far, he could creep into the top 10.

Will always command a main card slot - it's a business! He brings eyeballs just like Colby does. I just don't think he has anywhere near the skill of Colby to back it up.

Id say for his output and size that Hardys gas tank is pretty good…he throws very fast punches and puts a lot of power into each and every one!

Hardy is improving and he’s fun to watch …the hvwt division is terrible and really needs him to do well…id like to see Hardys grappling a bit more though…

Hi Greg!