Is gritty gonna have to choke a b*tch?

LOL i need a follow up on this story

My manager's name is FUCK OFF. LOL.

"I'm not the one in a pizza outfit when I'm 40 years old...don't call me a retard"

hahahaha

She kinda has a point there

At that point he should have thrown the apron off and said "fuck this job" also. Because he basicly quit right there. Like him though

I'm not the one in a pizza uniform at 40

Pffffff

I don't turn 40 til march Phone Post 3.0

Fuck that lady. The guy is 40 years old and wearing a pizza apron. She really needs to wheel her big balls inside and go off on the poor guy?

Fucking soccer mom cunt with nothing else to do with her boring miserable life. Get back in your mini fan and steer home with your enlongated pussy lips.

Everyone in that video was a loser, especially the retard holding the phone the wrong way. Phone Post 3.0

Lol good job grits Phone Post 3.0

Lol Phone Post 3.0

I know how that dude felt. I've dealt with a pissed off customer or two in my day and a lot of the time it would be their fuck up. Some people like to get angry for the sake of getting angry...its bullshit.

That being said; If I was that chick and the dude behind the counter called me a retard and told me to fuck off? I'd lose my god damn mind on him. Fuck that shit.

who the fuck has time to get mad at a food worker over a phone call Phone Post 3.0

"Not gonna happen" Phone Post 3.0

Potato cam. Phone Post 3.0

People are douchebags to food workers but great thing about a family business is we don't take shit. Some of the shit my aunts have said back to people, lol Phone Post 3.0

Spider Rico - Fuck that lady. The guy is 40 years old and wearing a pizza apron. She really needs to wheel her big balls inside and go off on the poor guy?

Fucking soccer mom cunt with nothing else to do with her boring miserable life. Get back in your mini fan and steer home with your enlongated pussy lips.

So did you get fired or did you quit?

CaptainWoody - "I'm not the one in a pizza outfit when I'm 40 years old...don't call me a retard"

hahahaha

She kinda has a point there
Not if he owns the place.

These cheap cunts have probably been fleecing them for free pizzas or fucking with him a lot. Phone Post 3.0

Gritty - People are douchebags to food workers but great thing about a family business is we don't take shit. Some of the shit my aunts have said back to people, lol Phone Post 3.0
You must have had lame fucks trying to get free pizzas? Phone Post 3.0

I like the cut of his jib.