Is GSP vs Condit 2 A Big Enough Return Fight ?

I think Carlos is the darkhorse of possibly opponents for GSP' s return

Carlos retired, didn't he?

No

Jody - Carlos retired, didn't he?

Last I heard he wanted a title fight or a really big fight to come back

No 

No

ick no.  

No rematches.

No

No. Absolutely not.

I would hope not. Not really good for either fighter.

GSP doesnt get the big time "money" fight (Bisping, McGregor, or even Thompson/Woodley for the belt) and Condit is then fighting a guy who is a terrible stylistic matchup for him (probably a good "money" fight though).

Personally I'd rather see GSP stick to fighting guys he hasnt fought before... at least until he gets to the point he cant realistically do anything else (all other avenues dried up/closed).

I also think Condit would be better off hand picking opponents that are more striking oriented rather than the grapplers who tend to expose his ground game (which isnt bad), and also make for less interesting fights than the standup wars Carlos gets into usually.

So please no... for both guys sake and ours. There are better matchups out there.

JoseyWales - I think Carlos is the darkhorse of possibly opponents for GSP' s return

HI Carlos

JoseyWales -
Jody - Carlos retired, didn't he?

Last I heard he wanted a title fight or a really big fight to come back
He beat Lawler.

That was one of those fights I couldn't fully enjoy because I didn't want either to lose.  Not interested in seeing it again unless it were for the title, but I don't know if Carlos gets that opportunity again at this stage of his career.

I personally don't want to see the NBK fight again unless his heart is into in and he is full on fighting.  He had one foot out the door and didn't look anything like himself in the Maia debacle, so I don't want him to fight just for some money. He won't be the same unless his passion for fighting is there.lf he is into it fully, he would beat GSP.  

No