Is Hogan trying to get a Mania match?

Just seen that he has been talking shit about Austin and saying stuff about Cena and The Rock. Also said on of his dream matches would be Sting again. Just wondering if he's being serious or if it all is just a work to try and get a match at this years Mania. Phone Post 3.0

I think they wanted to use him for something around mania season this year but he didn't pass there physical tests I could be completely wrong but I could of swore I read this Phone Post 3.0

He was talking on Cheap Heat about how he thought they had more plans than just plugging the network.

He got mad that Austin said he was a bigger star than him.

For a once off, with the right opponent and the right build, I can see Hogan still being a big draw. Big nostalgia factor there

But I can honestly say I have almost zero interest in seeing Hogan in a match again. Same goes for Flair.

No disrespect, two of the biggest names of all time and should go out when they are ready to, I just kind of wish they had been smarter with their coin and not need to be trying to rouse up interest in a match for a payday Phone Post 3.0

Hogan wrestling again might push me over the edge and make me swear off WWE forever. Phone Post 3.0

These guys can only do this so many times. Its also getting so watered down "a legend returns"

When he did this 10 years ago with The Rock, it was epic. Not so much now and this is coming from huge Hulkamaniac.

The worst offender of this is Foley, but that's another issue altogether. Phone Post 3.0

I love Hulkster as much as the next guy, but no wrestler in the world could get a decent performance out of him at this point. His body is completely shot.

If he could still go even a little bit, then sure why not. But enough really is enough.

Actually Hogan/Sting isn't a bad idea. WCW blew the match at Starrcade. It wouldn't be hard for the WWE to top that. They are both old and can't work much. But they are still big names and can make a watchable match with theatrics and brawling.

^^ They had that exact match in TNA a few years back and even got Flair involved. And it was still an embarrassment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCINhc9cce0

It would have to be Brock just teeing off on him in a corner. Maybe even sticking his arms between the ropes and just beating on him. TO THE DEATH HULK!

If Brock destroys Cena at NOC it could be Hogan speaking up for Cena, and Brock just asking for a fight, and then victimizing him.

Agree with Art in that the match with Rock was perfect, but Hogan hung around to do what Hogan does. He never got the send off that he deserves. Hogan v Cena at Mania with an "I love you and I'm sorry" moment is what is owed to the Hulkster.

OR

Since Hulkamania can never die, I think its kinda neat to have Hogan talk like this every now and then to remind us why he's the man.

I could go either way. Phone Post 3.0

I have an easy match that would be mega over.

1. Ambrose vs Seth...
Kane and Seth Jump and wreck Ambrose.
Roman saves Dean... HHH gets pissed and fires Roman/Dean...

2. Roman asks Cena to "call in a favor" Cena gets turned down by heel HHH, Rock calls in a favor, gets shot down, Hogan cuts a it's "all about the future" promo HHH says get out of here "grand pa" and Hogan shoves/swings at HHH/ gets jumped
3.Make it a 3 on 3
Hogan/Reigns/Ambrose vs HHH/Corporate Kane/ Rollins.. Phone Post 3.0

I'd say fine to more of a feature type match.

Have the main event picture, but maybe have him feud with a heel Big Show or Mark Henry for his final match.

Hogan had his final run in 02. One more match fine, but as a special feature. Maybe even have Orton do it and then just move on. Phone Post 3.0

Art(Monday Night Instigator) - I'd say fine to more of a feature type match.

Have the main event picture, but maybe have him feud with a heel Big Show or Mark Henry for his final match.

Hogan had his final run in 02. One more match fine, but as a special feature. Maybe even have Orton do it and then just move on. Phone Post 3.0
He couldn't slam than legdrop either of those two. Regardless of how much they helped. No point in seeing the Hulkster if he couldn't do that and I'd love to see it one more time. It would just have to be a smaller more athletic guy he's in there with. Phone Post 3.0

If Hogan and Sting had a match in TNA and nobody saw it, did it really happen?

Probably not a good idea to do the old timer vs. old timer like Hogan vs. Sting.

Give Hogan his final match though with Rusev or someone. Phone Post 3.0