Is it against rules to auto play?

Question...before I get in trouble again.

 I would prefer no autoplays.

no, go for it

Kirik -  I would prefer no autoplays.

oops lol

Even on a thread I start, Kirik?

I mean I understand ya not wanting to have it disrupt ongoing threads, but sometimes, it gives the thread the feel I want it to...

If you say no, i wont again..

Autoplays are awful for people like me, who UG from work, on the government dollar.

^lol...Im not sure that should be the reason, but I have taken note....

All my co-workers give me nasty glances when they hear Rick Astley screaming out from my one of my four monitors.

add (AutoPlay) to your thread title as a warning. It's only fair to those that UG at work - 90% of the UG (the other 10% is unemployed).

 autoplay = autogay

Maybe like {vid) add (AP)

I don't have Firefox at work tho.

ban auto tune too - enough is enough

.

I just hit 2 threads in a row that had auto play on.
I hate that shit.

GladiatorGannon - add (AutoPlay) to your thread title as a warning. It's only fair to those that UG at work - 90% of the UG (the other 10% is unemployed).


Point taken and will from now on..

Kirik, is it cool if I do what gannon said and put (autoplay) in thread title???

nostripewhite - Autoplays are awful for people like me, who UG from work, on the government dollar.


 haha, yeah cre got me today with some gangsta rap on my ext speakers.



I dont find it too bad, but autoplay in the title would acceptable

Monsters Ball - 
nostripewhite - I don't have Firefox at work tho.


Install it at home. Then copy the whole directory to a flash drive or cd. You don't have to install it to use it usually. Just have it where you can click on the firefox.exe file and you can run it without actually installing it in windows usually.


Good suggestion, but this would get me in deep doo doo. We're not supposed to install stuff. We're also not allowed to use Youtube.

F'ing Government.

TrainBJJ - Even on a thread I start, Kirik?

I mean I understand ya not wanting to have it disrupt ongoing threads, but sometimes, it gives the thread the feel I want it to...

If you say no, i wont again..

Kirik -  I would prefer no autoplays.