Is it against the rules to kiss an opponent?

Augustus Caesar_Stun Gun'd_My_Dong - 

would it be against the rules, if I, as a live spectator, masturbated while kissing ensued in the octagon?

VTUP sir.

btw, wtf has happened here? people want to see chael kissing silva? seems odd.....

but i kinda wanna see it too.

no homo

As long as there is no eye contact, I don't see a problem with this.

Diazed And Confused -
Diazed And Confused - HE KISSED ME ON THE MOUTH LIKE A HOMOSEXUAL. I AINT A HOMOSEXUAL. Phone Post 3.0
Hilarious Pride quip, good chap! VU for the historical reference Phone Post 3.0
That was K-1 not Pride Phone Post 3.0

Its against the bro code !

Strictly behind closed doors and strictly tongue in hoop...... Right guys ? Phone Post 3.0

Diazed And Confused -
Diazed And Confused - HE KISSED ME ON THE MOUTH LIKE A HOMOSEXUAL. I AINT A HOMOSEXUAL. Phone Post 3.0
Hilarious Pride quip, good chap! VU for the historical reference Phone Post 3.0
It was k1 heros... And you said it wrong.. And you forgot to log into your alt. Phone Post 3.0

some turn into hate

others into love

is this anderson?!

BEEP Phone Post 3.0

NiteProwleR - 

some turn into hate

others into love

is this anderson?!

Hahaha oh shit that is, seems Weidman wasn't his first.

This thread is full of hilarity. Including the pathetic fail by Diazed and Confused.

Affliction Blackbelt - What about boners in the guard? I've learndt in trainging that boners just make guys tap quicker. Everyones confident till they feel a stiff boris rubbing on them.

This is actually why chael tapped so quickly in the first silva fight. It wasnt from the triangle or the arm pressure but because his face was smushed into andersons 95% full BBC. You'd think though with all chaels TRT he would have been at least able to muster a semi in the previous 4 rounds and put Silva on retreat. Nope.
I gotta believe anything more than 3/4's chubbed would be at least a point deduction. You have to consider fighter safety... Phone Post 3.0

Crashdt - Yes, it is illegal.

Its considered unsportsmanlike conduct.

Remember, you are supposed to be talking to your opponent either, its in da rules.

The specific entry on unsportsmanlike conduct is "any unsportsmanlike conduct that causes an injury to the opponent." And verbal abuse is separately  mentioned. I don't see how kissing applies.

References:

http://www.abcboxing.com/unified_mma_rules.html

http://www.ufc.com/discover/sport/rules-and-regulations

I really thought I'd see something prohibiting it but nothing fits on either set of rules and those are the official rules pretty much everywhere. It's surprising, but it looks like kissing may be legal.