Is it appropriate for a man to wear sneakers?

Yes or no?

More specifically is it acceptable to wear sneakers when one is trying to be fashionable?

Yes and yes as long as they’re clean.

Yes, but not hightops. 

You mean sneakers with casual clothes like how Jerry Seinfeld wears them?

No.

sneakers are comfy as fuck.. it is what it is.. whats your next step for world domination uhtred?

I think it's appropriate to wear whatever you want and not worry about what other dudes think is appropriate.

What the hell are you supposed to wear when working out or walking long distances?

kingofpancakes80 - I think it's appropriate to wear whatever you want and not worry about what other dudes think is appropriate.

This guy wears Walmart jeans.

A lot of guys just have terrible fashion sense, there's no shame in asking someone for help.

Whambo - 
kingofpancakes80 - I think it's appropriate to wear whatever you want and not worry about what other dudes think is appropriate.

A lot of guys just have terrible fashion sense, there's no shame in asking someone for help.

Ahh I did laugh at that. I don't, I swear!!!

Nope, spats ONLY

I love sneakers!  I wear work boots, sneakers and flip flops or I’m bare foot almost exclusively. Vans or Chuck’s for me. 

I rarely even wear socks in the spring summer. I don’t even wear them in my work boots lots. 

Fuck yes.

A man can wear what he wants.

Depends if you can pull it off though.

Classic Jordans are the best by far.

I find people look good in the modern sneaks too, but I'm just not a personal fan of them. EVeryone and their momma wearing adidas stan smiths or NMDs or yeezy's... But its not my style.

I swear strictly air force 1s, jordans, and air max 95.

Hey Ned look at meeeeeee!!!!

Ouside of exercise, in most cases yes.

I sometimes wear sneakers, but it is rare.

Most of the times when people wear sneakers they looklike a dolt.

BrckNoHitBk - 

Hey Ned look at meeeeeee!!!!

Hi Trob21.

Pedro Navaja - Fuck yes.

I find people look good in the modern sneaks too, but I'm just not a personal fan of them. EVeryone and their momma wearing adidas stan smiths or NMDs or yeezy's... But its not my style.

Tell 'em Pedo

Pedro Navaja - Fuck yes.

Show me how you style your footwear, clothing and headwear.

Whambo -

Sad but true.

You can taste the insecurity in his post. 

Captain CargoShorts: Pitbull Apologist -

Yes, but not hightops. 

Why not hightops? Do you wear awkward boot cut jeans that don't allow you to tuck your jeans into your sneakers or do you have extremely thick ankles or what?