Is it common knowledge Biden is creepy?

I mean does the general public know it or just is OGers... This isn't a political minded issue whether or not you agree with his policy's he's creeps super hard on chicks in public the OG had brought to our attention I just don't know if everyone is aware of this. Phone Post 3.0

I'm sure everyone knows it...... But he gets a pass for some inexplicable reason..... Phone Post 3.0

Well, I know it's been proven that he has a penchant to make up stories for no particular reason -- BUT you remember: that particular aging creeper-alcoholic was VERYoutspoken about the "Republican War on Women" and for that we should ALL be grateful and allow him to publicly fondle whomever he chooses.

Republicans were out to enslave/murder/god knows what women and HE helped stop it.

I was a Senate Page in 1995.

He was nuts then. Phone Post 3.0

Poleeko -
mrblonde1281 - I'm sure everyone knows it...... But he gets a pass for some inexplicable reason..... Phone Post 3.0
Early onset dementia? Phone Post 3.0
It's just a small case of (D)ementia Phone Post 3.0

The Dems give him a pass for all the stupid things that come out of his mouth even though he is the VP, yet go nuts when Palin says something stupid and she is not relevant anymore. Heck he even plagiarized his life story some years ago. Brian Williams has nothing on Biden.