Is it getting old?

The drama, the “Jones is going to wait and fight…”, Conor gets immediate blowjob, This guy skips this guy, then the media talking shit and the fighters talking about a fake scenario. It’s all built up for nothing. Let them bang bros Fighting is still exciting to me but God damn. I wish it were all analog at this point. Anyone else feel this way?

9 Likes

The media in MMA has always been this way but it’s gotten way worse since the Conor era. Paddy P literally just made his UFC debut and days after that fight I saw maybe close to 20 separate posts about him gaining weight. It’s like my god, we get it, nobody gives a fuck.

3 Likes

Damn exactly what I was talking about

1 Like

Are you both drunk or what’s going on?

4 Likes

5 Likes

right? I read all if those posts and remain none the wiser

Do u wild each it brah

2 Likes

Joe Rogan Reaction GIF by UFC

2 Likes

oops posted in wrong thread .
Edit

Oh shit,I thought you said getting cold.

3 Likes

Fire n flames Vs Ice

(That was UFC 40 vs ken but flames Vs Ice for Futa1/chuck

1 Like

@crowbar given me a thread idea.

I know it’s been done before, but “your favourite” or most iconic walkouts

1 Like

Both of Tito’s are my favorite.

Nothing comes close.

*The one where he comes out in white with the flag with Mexico & the US on it.

1 Like

Just basically how annoying it is that everything seems to be a big deal all the time and everything gets beat to death

• fighter taking a shit
  • 2 mins of sparring footage controlling an entire narrative
  • fighter tweeted good performance to winner of fight so let’s talk about it for days and days
  • talking about the little Dagestani kid for months and months

That kind of shit. It pretty much only exists on social media and is one of the many reasons this forum is the only one I consistently get on.

3 Likes

The media are awful. They all want to tell tales and make it all reality show-like. Pisses me off, fully grown adults talking about Men Or Women who kick fuck out of one another and they wanna talk about “He said this” …“she said that”

So tiring. I just want good old, fighter a Vs fighter b trash talk in pre fight press conference, media asks at least bearable questions, fight happens, shake hands onto the next one!

1 Like

Yes I just want to see Jones at hvwt. I don’t care what he has done in his personal life— he is a great fighter that has wasted years on the sideline. We need to see what he can do at hvwt .

2 Likes

@ons_ear

I consider him the GOAat
I also have Anderson and GSP at No2 Goats .

I don’t care if they popped for steroids etc, everyone was doing it and if u wanna be the best I’m all for people enhancing their (gsp voice) Perfffrormahhhhnse

1 Like

Yeah. It is pretty exhausting. I don’t even need to hear about my favorite fighters more than once every few months. I do consume a couple of MMA shows and follow a few fighters on social media but that’s about it… I don’t need pointless shit taking up hours of my life

1 Like

Just quit social media. You don’t have to delete your accounts, just deactivate them for a couple of days then you’ll find out that you don’t miss that negative shit and it’s easy to quit for good.

4 Likes

I rarely get on Instagram or Twitter now. Sometimes I’ll tweet out a random thought or check out a band on Instagram. But I fulfill my purpose then I’m off. Those platforms are very predictable…

1 Like