Is it illegal for me to take a movie clip and add

Fonts, then make a personal use only shirt out of it??

I'm not selling anything but I want to make some shirts for me to wear. Phone Post 3.0

You're not selling it, and its parody, so Id say yes. Some printers wont print though if they feel its copyright infringed.

There are some sweet graphic novel/show images from Game of Thrones that I would like made into shirts. Phone Post 3.0

No hbo's lawyers will find you and take all youre money. They have a team specifically in place to handle individuals making shirts for themselves. Phone Post

Idiot Phone Post

Dana White says..... Phone Post 3.0

MANofSTEELmatic - No hbo's lawyers will find you and take all youre money. They have a team specifically in place to handle individuals making shirts for themselves. Phone Post
Well, the use of coma's or lack there of make me think YOU'RE in fact the idiot.

You basically just said "No HBO Lawyer will find you and take YOU ARE money"

So Yes, YOU are the fucking idiot. Phone Post 3.0

YourE was a typo, i do regret leaving the comma out Phone Post

It wouldn't be "illegal" by any definition. It's a civil matter and I think most of these online screenprinters claim ignorance  anyway if you're just making a personal order.

NFABeeJay -
MANofSTEELmatic - No hbo's lawyers will find you and take all youre money. They have a team specifically in place to handle individuals making shirts for themselves. Phone Post
Well, the use of coma's or lack there of make me think YOU'RE in fact the idiot.

Commas, not coma's. No need for an apostrophe in a pluralization. Also, no need for name calling. Be nice. Phone Post 3.0

theGunt -
NFABeeJay -

Commas, not coma's. No need for an apostrophe in a pluralization. Also, no need for name calling. Be nice. Phone Post 3.0
Yer a real Gunt sometimes, you know that? Phone Post 3.0

theGunt -
NFABeeJay -

It was a backlash to someone who called me an idiot, but thanks. Phone Post 3.0

This reminds me if when the tshirt brand vxrsi made the saku Royce shirt. People were questioning who authorized them to use the photo. It's an awesome idea but it's not fair to the fighters or the photographer. Phone Post 3.0

Of* Phone Post 3.0

http://shop.vxrsi.com/index.aspx/ImageGallery/Index?productId=3337

They appear to be getting away with it. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I'm not that dirty. hahaha

I wouldn't sell anything. Phone Post 3.0

If you aren't printing it yourself, it's illegal for the printer to print it.

There's not enough information posted here to evaluate whether it qualifies as parody.

Probably no one cares.

Make the shirts for yourself and if anybody says anything just tell them you bought them at the flea market and that you think their haircut is funny looking. Phone Post 3.0

When I was younger I made FMJ, Reservoir Dogs and Clockwork Orange shirts for my buddies and I. Never had a problem. Phone Post 3.0