Is it just me? Bored of Arianny and Brittney

we need to mix it up with new girls. Well I think we do

Meh, speak for yourself.  I think Arianny is so hot, I'd never get bored of having her as a ring girl.

Britney >>>>>>> Arianny

Time for some ring card boys

Phone Post

TSMontana - Boxing got it right. I never knew those women by first name, and kept the rotation going.

Yup Phone Post

LMAO at ring card boys. Holy hell.

Britney all the way. And no, I am not tired of seeing either one of them.

I will never be bored with Ms. Palmer. We could mix it up on the other one though. Some mixed race hotties would work. Or Leanne Decker... Phone Post

So it looks pretty mixed. So keep em!

I'm not tired of looking at Brittney or Arianny at all, but I wouldn't say no to a new Brazillian ring girl with a huge badonkadonk... Phone Post

Never noticed until now but Ariany's arms are not proportioned to her body. A little bit short.

They do the same shit on every broadcast,smile,wave & blow a kiss.Goldberg syndrome if you ask me (repetitive)

Agree with the OP, time for a new crop.

I agree, need some variation in my life. I just got regular old crackers. Phone Post

I used to get the "urge". Like..."Man, I wanna do her bad". Then it went to, " She looks pretty good". Now its to "Get to the F*ckin fight already!, Damnit!"

TSMontana - Boxing got it right. I never knew those women by first name, and kept the rotation going.

TSMontana has brought the sweet truth.

Keep both and have the brazil girl come over Phone Post

Knightsofthefirekingdom - Keep both and have the brazil girl come over Phone Post

*girls Phone Post

DiazsBongWater - I honestly think palmer is one of the finest women on earth! Phone Post

Starring contest? We both win Phone Post

I love Arianny and Britney, but did anyone see their 2 Brazilian ring card girls recently? Wow! They were gorgeous. Use all 4 of them. Phone Post