Is it just me or has the OG become more bigoted?

I haven't been on for a while. There have always been idiots on here but the level of bigotry and hatred seems to be more rampant than when I was last on early last year (roughly). 

Is my memory playing tricks on me? 

Lol! Is this the second thread today?

Fucking liberal lunatics.   Let me break this down for you stupid cock suckers.  If a person wants to stop illegal immagration and building a wall helps that, that's not bigoted.  If an American wants to vet and stem the tide of radical islamacists coming into our country, that's not bigoted, it's smart.  If a normal brained person doesn't want to accept a gender fluid binary code, that's not bigoted.  I can go on and on.  Simply because a party doesn't believe in your insane ideology doesn't equate them to being a bigot. Just someone who disagrees with you. 

There's a large portion of Americans that want to see America and it's citizen's safe and to succeed. That doesn't make us bigots. It mostly makes us patriots.  There are barely any out right,   "I hate all nigger" types in this place.  I don't know of a single one.

The average age of the OG is rising and the youngin's don't come around these parts no more. Many of us are moving into the  'get off my lawn' phase of life and thats reflected in the posts.

yeah

the left has become unhinged with the trump presidency

lots of anti-white racsim across all kinds of media

dont let it get to you OP

I don’t think it’s more bigoted. I think the right-leaning majority of this forum is tired of leftist policies/ideals being accepted as the norm. With Trump winning the election, people have been more politically charged and that leads to more confrontation. We’ve always been a satirical forum poking fun at everyone (kinda like South Park) and it’s still pretty similar. 

I think the snowflakes (conservative & liberals) are becoming more sensitive to rhetoric they don’t like and are more emboldened to make radical accusations.

I.e.- you’re a racist, fascist, sexist, bigot, etc. It’s becoming a problem that I hope is solved sooner rather than later, but I doubt it.

People are definitely shittier online in general. It's a natural reaction to such a divisive climate.

I mean, today we're celebrating 51% of Earth's population with the assertion that women are second-class citizens in the civilized world. It's a bizarre grade-school categorization game with no real goal but to divide.

I think there's a good chance a large amount of this has been manufactured. Call it Cultural Marxism, Soros' side project, or whatever.

Declaring this forum and all its posters racist is just pure virtue signaling 

could it have anything to do with aging?  

I think the threshold for being considered a bigot has lowered considerably in the last decade.

I saw an "article" just today that was bitching and complaining about the director that was hired for a Star Wars series being a straight white man.

Its to the point where literally anything can be considered racist/misogynistic/homo-transphobic.

FingerorMoon -

The average age of the OG is rising and the youngin's don't come around these parts no more. Many of us are moving into the  'get off my lawn' phase of life and thats reflected in the posts.

lol

I think the OG is the same but the outside world has gotten more tender....more unique...more snowflaky.

RhinoHog - 

I think the OG is the same but the outside world has gotten more tender....more unique...more snowflaky.

to a degree, but this has turned into a political discourse forum of nightmares and morons

Definitely

Maybe,  maybe not.  All I know is people like the OP are not welcome 'round these parts.  

Insert racial slur here! 

It’s getting worse 

OpenedUp - 

It’s getting worse 

I don't think it's getting worse, not since around 06 when I started lurking.

I think the laissez faire attitude of the working class has finally had enough and Trump's winning was the turn to stop the bullshit going on......gender is not binary etc.....what a bunch of bullshit

OpenedUp -

It’s getting worse 

RhinoHog - 
OpenedUp - 

It’s getting worse 

I don't think it's getting worse, not since around 06 when I started lurking.

I think the laissez faire attitude of the working class has finally had enough and Trump's winning was the turn to stop the bullshit going on......gender is not binary etc.....what a bunch of bullshit

So, yeah, it's getting worse.

Fighting - 

Fucking liberal lunatics.   Let me break this down for you stupid cock suckers.  If a person wants to stop illegal immagration and building a wall helps that, that's not bigoted.  If an American wants to vet and stem the tide of radical islamacists coming into our country, that's not bigoted, it's smart.  If a normal brained person doesn't want to accept a gender fluid binary code, that's not bigoted.  I can go on and on.  Simply because a party doesn't believe in your insane ideology doesn't equate them to being a bigot. Just someone who disagrees with you. 

There's a large portion of Americans that want to see America and it's citizen's safe and to succeed. That doesn't make us bigots. It mostly makes us patriots.  There are barely any out right,   "I hate all nigger" types in this place.  I don't know of a single one.

Project much?

Who said that he is referring to comments about stopping illegal immigration?

Who said he is referring to folks wanting a wall?

Who said he supports radical islamists coming into our country?

Rather than assuming to know what he is referring to, how about you ask him?