Is it just me or is Chandella Powell...

... Getting too old for this shit.
http://www.mmafightgirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/ufc123-ch.jpg

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsG/6643.gif

Aniston is 41 and sexier than ever, real talk.

I like her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q37xJtuQ24w

Jweinberg -  lets see pics of your <i>pussy-pal.
</i>

I think I will just respectfully decline.

She seems like a nice person and this board takes pleasure in shitting on her. We've had ring girls get fighter names wrong, bash the fighters in shows and suck at public speaking, she just seems very soft-spoken and just wants to do her job. We never hear any crazy shit about her. How about giving her a break?

1 to Abe Foreman. She seems like a very nice and respectable person and I never got the racist hate towards her. I like her and she does her job well. Phone Post

I also think she's pretty.

As much hate as she gets most of you could never get a woman that hot.
**waits for obligatory "I've gotten hotter" posts **

ABE FROMAN - She seems like a nice person and this board takes pleasure in shitting on her. We've had ring girls get fighter names wrong, bash the fighters in shows and suck at public speaking, she just seems very soft-spoken and just wants to do her job. We never hear any crazy shit about her. How about giving her a break?

she's a ditz that has the job for the SOLE reason that she's attractive. The reason that she gets so much 'shit' is because she's not, infact, attractive to MANY people, and actually is quite ordinary, and unremarkable.

Since looking good is the only requirement for the job, i think bashing her looks is pretty much spot on. She chose the life of being gawked at. live with it. 

being nice has nothing to do with it. being homely has everything to do about it.

These bubbleheads are the absolute last thing in the UFC that matter, but the 'white knight' shit is comical

Top Team -  1 to Abe Foreman. She seems like a very nice and respectable person and I never got the racist hate towards her. I like her and she does her job well. Phone Post
It's more discrimination based on looks than it is racism.

Humphrey - 
ABE FROMAN - She seems like a nice person and this board takes pleasure in shitting on her. We've had ring girls get fighter names wrong, bash the fighters in shows and suck at public speaking, she just seems very soft-spoken and just wants to do her job. We never hear any crazy shit about her. How about giving her a break?

she's a ditz that has the job for the SOLE reason that she's attractive. The reason that she gets so much 'shit' is because she's not, infact, attractive to MANY people, and actually is quite ordinary, and unremarkable.

Since looking good is the only requirement for the job, i think bashing her looks is pretty much spot on. She chose the life of being gawked at. live with it. 

being nice has nothing to do with it. being homely has everything to do about it.

These bubbleheads are the absolute last thing in the UFC that matter, but the 'white knight' shit is comical
Explain how you know she's a 'ditz'? I've seen several interviews where she seems anything but, she doesn't appear to be a genious, just a normal girl. And LOL @ giving her shit simply because she doesn't meet your expectation of beauty, doubtful if 99% of the bashers meet anybody's expectation of beauty anywhere. Ring girls are supposed to hold up a card and show people what round it is, they have approximently 15 seconds of on-air time, anybody obsessed with downing someone to the point of making a thread about someone who takes up 15 seconds is fucking goofy. Also, I find the whole 'white knight' angle laughable, anybody who thinks bashing some nice chick for no reason is a white knight. Not even a good job at convincing anybody that the problem isn't yours. Find a target that fights back, not a ring girl who just does her job.

jesus dude you're scary stupid. You just don't get it.

You're a fucking geek and couldn't pull a chick if you had a rope and a truck. Bashing chicks is what geeks do.

Cha-nea-nea has 100X the body of Arianny... believe that, I actually am starting to like looking at her a heck of a lot more than Arianny, cause I like her body and her ass is off the charts.

And, Arianny gotta go... like, move on.

ABE FROMAN -  You're a fucking geek and couldn't pull a chick if you had a rope and a truck. Bashing chicks is what geeks do.

and you're a guy discounting bashing someone for something they don't know.

ROFL. case closed.

Humphrey - 
ABE FROMAN -  You're a fucking geek and couldn't pull a chick if you had a rope and a truck. Bashing chicks is what geeks do.

and you're a guy discounting bashing someone for something they don't know.

ROFL. case closed.
I'm not defending this girl because I have any dog in the fight, I'm defending her because I have a thing against people bashing someone who doesn't even fight back. Girl or guy. She hasn't done anything to merit being called names out of the blue.

She didn't? how about making a career choice that is 100% based on judgement from the public. if your job is completely based on how the public views you, you take the good and the bad.

dumbass.  your'e clearly not bright enough to see that.

who???

I think she's still hot for her age and all, but would'nt mind seeing Brittany getting the "second chair" next to Arianny.

THICK IS IN!!