Is it just me or is Chandella Powell...

Humphrey - She didn't? how about making a career choice that is 100% based on judgement from the public. if your job is completely based on how the public views you, you take the good and the bad.

dumbass.  your'e clearly not bright enough to see that.
LOL, you fucking geek. A ring girl is supposed to hold up cards, not be judged like it's Miss America. You're not getting revenge on the cheerleader who rejected you in High School no matter how much time you spend on someone you see twice a month for 15 seconds. You're a fucking geek and I can tell by your absolute NEED to teach someone a lesson for daring not to live up to your geeky expectations.

Arianny = Zero flat arse

= not doing it for me.

Humphrey - 

Since looking good is the only requirement for the job, i think bashing her looks is pretty much spot on. She chose the life of being gawked at. live with it. 

being nice has nothing to do with it. being homely has everything to do about it.

Makes sense to me. Doctors are judged by how many lives they save.  Lawyers are judged by how many court cases they win. Ring girls are judged by how hot guys think they are. They gotta deal with that or GTFO.

BuddyRevell - 
Humphrey - 

Since looking good is the only requirement for the job, i think bashing her looks is pretty much spot on. She chose the life of being gawked at. live with it. 

being nice has nothing to do with it. being homely has everything to do about it.

Makes sense to me. Doctors are judged by how many lives they save.  Lawyers are judged by how many court cases they win. Ring girls are judged by how hot guys think they are. They gotta deal with that or GTFO.

99.99999999999999999999% of the world realizes this. abe is the other. he seems to think they are hired because of their unique ability to hold a carboard sign over their heads and unless they fail on that, they shouldn't be judged.

Humphrey - 
BuddyRevell - 
Humphrey - 

99.99999999999999999999% of the world realizes this. abe is the other. he seems to think they are hired because of their unique ability to hold a carboard sign over their heads and unless they fail on that, they shouldn't be judged.

LOL @ you. No, I just don't see any need to make a proclamation about how ditsy someone is (without knowing) amongst the many other adjectives that have been used beyond just saying someone is not my cup of tea. Possibly because I have a normal sex life and don't feel any need to get even with chicks. Arianny is almost completely flat in the ass and has fakies, I don't think she's hot but she's not done anything to me and I'm not going to lead a coalition to get rid or her or start an online war over it.

I find the lack of pics posted on this thread disturbing. Especially with all the blue name involvement. For shame gentlemen, for shame....

DSaint - I love how white knights always go out of there way to make it apparent that they get pussy all the time. All the time. Seriously, did he mention he doesn't feel the need to criticize some woman over a message board because unlike anyone who would dare criticize a woman's looks, he gets pussy on a regular basis.

Bravo, sir. I can only hope to be half the stallion you are. (pause)

precisely. it's comical

ABE FROMAN - Arianny is almost completely flat in the ass and has fakies, I don't think she's hot but she's not done anything to me and I'm not going to lead a coalition to get rid or her or start an online war over it.

I would normally never post in a thread like this and am embarrassed to have outed myself for reading it! ....sigh. I have nothing at all against Chandella, I think she's HOT, but I still romo'd that OP image of her in another thread for laughs. However, my reason for posting here is to point out that in the process of defending one ring girl from public scrutiny, ABE manages to simultaneously take a jab at the other one?

ABE's not running around making threads about ring girls, but this is clearly the pot calling the kettle black.

The bottom line is this. If you are a ring girl you will be put under the microscope based on your looks, then it's like a bonus if you're smart and fun, etc. My 2c

just somethin about her teeth and skin color i dont dig. the rest is fine.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1176/maskmask4.jpg

NonstopRocker03 - Aniston is 41 and sexier than ever, real talk.

I'd take a run at her. Might even make it three or four minutes.

ABE FROMAN - She seems like a nice person and this board takes pleasure in shitting on her. We've had ring girls get fighter names wrong, bash the fighters in shows and suck at public speaking, she just seems very soft-spoken and just wants to do her job. We never hear any crazy shit about her. How about giving her a break?

Bobby Lupo -  Age now is different than it was 10,20,30 years ago. Women look great into their 30's and 40's. Almost half of the 10 hottest celebrity chicks are in their 40's (Belucci, Hayak, Aniston, Berry)

except that 99% of the time you see these celebs, they're all made up for a photo shoot or some other shit. I'd put money on the fact that they don't all look nearly that great naked and in day to day life. And even if they are, I doubt Chandella can afford half the treatments most have gotten.

I'd hit it.

I guess this thread went over everybody's head.

"she's a ditz that has the job for the SOLE reason that she's attractive"

cant get anything by this guy

jacktripper - "she's a ditz that has the job for the SOLE reason that she's attractive"

cant get anything by this guy

except for the Lethal Weapon reference that got by everyone who posted on this thread.

I used to not think she was attractive but the last few events it looked like she gained a little weight and her titties and butt got bigger and I'm okay with that.

Hungry4Stink -  I used to not think she was attractive but the last few events it looked like she gained a little weight and her titties and butt got bigger and I'm okay with that.

True dat.

Her ass has grown for sure.. Thanks be to Allah. Dat Ass is a FAR better ass than Arianny's. FAR better by miles. Hope it keeps growing.

They could have easily found a hotter black girl, but Chandella isn't ugly by any stretch of the imagination.

However, she really, really, really looks like Danny Glover. In fact, she looks more like Danny Glover than Montana Fishburne looks like Larry. I like my ring girls to not look like Danny Glover personally.

Employer - They could have easily found a hotter black girl, but Chandella isn't ugly by any stretch of the imagination.

However, she really, really, really looks like Danny Glover. In fact, she looks more like Danny Glover than Montana Fishburne looks like Larry. I like my ring girls to not look like Danny Glover personally.

That's kind of what this WHOLE thread was about.