Is it just me or is Chandella Powell...

game

she's hot.

She's pretty woman.

Wouldn't matter if she was 15, 25, or 85.

She's still going to look like Danny Glover and Red Rums love child.

ABE FROMAN - 
Humphrey - 
ABE FROMAN - She seems like a nice person and this board takes pleasure in shitting on her. We've had ring girls get fighter names wrong, bash the fighters in shows and suck at public speaking, she just seems very soft-spoken and just wants to do her job. We never hear any crazy shit about her. How about giving her a break?

she's a ditz that has the job for the SOLE reason that she's attractive. The reason that she gets so much 'shit' is because she's not, infact, attractive to MANY people, and actually is quite ordinary, and unremarkable.

Since looking good is the only requirement for the job, i think bashing her looks is pretty much spot on. She chose the life of being gawked at. live with it. 

being nice has nothing to do with it. being homely has everything to do about it.

These bubbleheads are the absolute last thing in the UFC that matter, but the 'white knight' shit is comical
Explain how you know she's a 'ditz'? I've seen several interviews where she seems anything but, she doesn't appear to be a genious, just a normal girl. And LOL @ giving her shit simply because she doesn't meet your expectation of beauty, doubtful if 99% of the bashers meet anybody's expectation of beauty anywhere. Ring girls are supposed to hold up a card and show people what round it is, they have approximently 15 seconds of on-air time, anybody obsessed with downing someone to the point of making a thread about someone who takes up 15 seconds is fucking goofy. Also, I find the whole 'white knight' angle laughable, anybody who thinks bashing some nice chick for no reason is a white knight. Not even a good job at convincing anybody that the problem isn't yours. Find a target that fights back, not a ring girl who just does her job.

^ This.  I LOL for real damn near every time someone calls her Danny Glover or make the horse references.  I laugh not cause it's funny, but because it's a laughable situation.  Try comparing her to your significant other or your girlfriend and the number for folks making silly jokes would decrease dramatically.  Bottom line is that she's got well above average looks and that's according to anyone's definition of beauty.  She's badder than 99% of the wives and girlfriends on this forum. 

I'm just saying.  The same goes for Edith.  Who in thier right mind would pass that up? 

Old...or ugly?

It doesn't matter if she was 19, she still looks like Danny Glover.

i think it has mroe to do with racist people than her actual looks, sad but true

haters gonna hate

GoodCoolMan69 - 
Korpiklaani - i think it has mroe to do with racist people than her actual looks, sad but true

Exactly. The UFC brass was so eager to get their hands on a black ring girl that they hired the first one they met at a Danny Glover lookalike contest.

There are way hotter black girls out there, but obviously the guys in charge of the UFC just think they all look the same.

could it be that they met her, liked her and thought she was good looking enough? There's hotter chicks than just about every woman on the planet, but at a certain point, whether they are actresses, singers, bartenders, hookers or secretaries, they are good looking enough.

I saw a video with Chandella giving a tour of the casios/clubs she worked in. She seemed like a down-to-earth chick - who was very attractive.

One or two Danny Glover references were funny. Any more sound like lemmings falling off a cliff. Think for yourselves, boys. Stop trying to sound "cool" for the next guy.

Korpiklaani - i think it has mroe to do with racist people than her actual looks, sad but true
I disagree. If Camile Washington was a ring girl instead of Chandella, I doubt she'd get this much hate.

wow, theres a lot of photoshop on camilles pics...

well, I don't want to get into this argument and name calling stuff... not too much anyway...

Chandella is such a nice, sweet, fun and down to earth person. On top of being totally beautiful... If you meet her in person- you would say what everyone else does.. Her pics don't do her justice...

I'm supposed to do a shoot with her soon and the last one I did with her for tapout mag came out really cute so maybe these pics will do her justice...

But, don't pretend to know or assume about her. She's not ditsy, not a slut, and is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. On top of- she's not going anywhere any time soon so you should either get used to her, or get over it.

:) thank you for listening. :)