Is it manly to wear a necklace (mr t exempt)

I'm not talking your sick pooka shells from Dawson's creek era 90s, but an actual necklace Phone Post 3.0

like a gold chain? yeah why not?

I don't think it's functional.

No Phone Post 3.0

Go ahead, OP...Order your anal bead necklace.
You can never be too ready.

http://orig15.deviantart.net/03dd/f/2011/187/9/6/9638376e067b7869a8f4b0858df0f597-d3l8igc.jpg

I guess you'd have to measure that by discussing men who've worn necklaces and weighing how manly they were individually.

Aside from Mr.T, Flava Flave and every other fake gangster with real names like "Clarence" and "Englebert", who else has worn a necklace that wasn't a pussy? Phone Post 3.0

Jewelry is for ladies. And Mr. Tz Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - I guess you'd have to measure that by discussing men who've worn necklaces and weighing how manly they were individually.

Aside from Mr.T, Flava Flave and every other fake gangster with real names like "Clarence" and "Englebert", who else has worn a necklace that wasn't a pussy? Phone Post 3.0
Scarface Phone Post 3.0

ShakeR_ -
IDOHARM - I guess you'd have to measure that by discussing men who've worn necklaces and weighing how manly they were individually.

Scarface Phone Post 3.0
What about real people who weren't Coke heads that went full retard and wound up shot to death? Phone Post 3.0

Depends. Do you shaka, brah or turn up in the club? Phone Post 3.0

Personally I think it makes you look like a douche. Specially thick ones

Phone Post 3.0