Is it me or does Megan Olivi...

Spent some time with her in person ~2mo ago. Def just you. 

DropKick Joe -

I get what you're saying, but I think it was just the makeup and a little shinny. She's a smoke show though. 

Or maybe shes just older, maybe shes's added a couple lbs, her face maybe slightly different

I imagine a muff as dense as Tanks Goatee.  Mmmmmmmm...  

Eww... Just pictured that muff covered in Benivedez' unhatched babies

Still wood

Pathetic? 

Her nose is augmented. Also, this new thing where they have the fighter come in to the frame in front of Megan is stupid. It looked like a production error.

The UFC walk outs need to get completely revamped. It needs to be like Strikeforce was.

She comes off as so annoying to me.  When she first got her foot in the door, anytime Dana was near or even being talked about, she'd say or refer to him as "boss".  Her lips was glued to Dana White's ass.

Megan Olivi was the girl in school where if you glanced over at her paper/test, she would raise her hand if not walk up to the teacher and say, "this guy is trying to cheat by copying off my paper". 

She's an ass kisser and a do gooder.  I root for her failure.

2 Likes

Lorenzo likes them with lots of surgery and makeup.

She looks and sounds like Ben Shapiro.

1 Like
Throwin'Knuckles - 
D241 -

She comes off as so annoying to me.  When she first got her foot in the door, anytime Dana was near or even being talked about, she'd say or refer to him as "boss".  Her lips was glued to Dana White's ass.

Megan Olivi was the girl in school where if you glanced over at her paper/test, she would raise her hand if not walk up to the teacher and say, "this guy is trying to cheat by copying off my paper". 

You root for her failure? 

Thats not good natured.

Agreed, and it's rare for me.

It's a short list.  Ronda is retired so I won't even count her anymore, but on my list of people who I root for their failure, here it is-

Jon Jones

Megan Olivi

That's all I can think of.  Jones being the worse of the two, but not nearly as annoying.

1 Like
Morpheus1976 -
pigpen -

Look more plastic and fake with every show?

Edit: I should add that I think she's hot but it's cooling off. What's the deal with the plastic look?

she has that strict cleopatra haircut and thats it, this megan was so much hotter.

look at that lip bite, mmmmmmm

https://i.imgur.com/mgx1QeK.gif

Didnt it come out that Bene was into dudes tho?

>when you post/speak your wishes and desires<

D241 -

You've got some issues Stan , I think you need some counseling. 

1 Like
PelosiesPanties -
lionsoul -
pigpen -

Look more plastic and fake with every show?

Edit: I should add that I think she's hot but it's cooling off. What's the deal with the plastic look?

Luckiest midget ever!

He’s pretty lucky too.

D241 -
Throwin'Knuckles - 
D241 -

Thats not good natured.

It's a short list.  Ronda is retired so I won't even count her anymore, but on my list of people who I root for their failure, here it is-

Jon Jones

Megan Olivi

That's all I can think of.  Jones being the worse of the two, but not nearly as annoying.

WTF? Is this a joke?

scrapdo -
D241 -
Throwin'Knuckles - 
D241 -

Thats not good natured.

Jon Jones

Megan Olivi

WTF? Is this a joke?

Right?  Pretty bizarre and Im usually in agreement with D

His breakdown of why people hated Ronda made sense/was well done.  This is just sad

Just you. No reason to pick on her OP. Met her. Super nice. Fuck you for picking on her. 

1 Like

I'd like to see how she wakes up in the morning. Guarantee it's a completely different person than the person we see on tv. Women cake up with makeup to the point they're unrecognizable.. she wouldn't even look like the same person imo.

I think she is pretty fucking hot, I love small chicks

Alienware -

Spent some time with her in person ~2mo ago. Def just you. 

How much?

KnockoutThoughts - 

I'd like to see how she wakes up in the morning. Guarantee it's a completely different person than the person we see on tv. Women cake up with makeup to the point they're unrecognizable.. she wouldn't even look like the same person imo.

I dunno, I feel like she may be one of the rare types that may look more attractive with no make up.

1 Like