Is it me or does Megan Olivi...

Her resting bitch face somehow makes her sexier.

1 Like

Did the OP just get bored and decided to make a random post and make something up in his head? She looks the same and unchanged. No I'm not white knighting or think she will fuck me. Just stating that I believe she looks exactly the same as always and you must be on heavy drugs to suggest otherwise. 

1 Like
knappster -

if someone could remind me how to post IG pics, ill load up some more pics of her here. cause thats what this thread needs

Fuck yeah

Vikingknee -

Did the OP just get bored and decided to make a random post and make something up in his head? She looks the same and unchanged. No I'm not white knighting or think she will fuck me. Just stating that I believe she looks exactly the same as always and you must be on heavy drugs to suggest otherwise. 

I think my signal was skewed

BigEyedFish - 

i dont see plastic when i look at her

those two ring girls, they look like fembots from all the surgery but megan looks natural to me still

she is beautiful 

i concur. that fact that shes not plastic makes her hotter

Is it just me or does Megan Olivi... seem like she is on way too much Adderall all the time? Calm down.

Homeless in the cold -

Is it just me or does Megan Olivi... seem like she is on way too much Adderall all the time? Calm down.

Dana's cock must be laced with it, hence why she's always high on it 

She's a jersey shore 6. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Heidi Androl takes my pick

2 Likes
2 Likes