Is it me or is Bruce Buffer

extra fucking loud and awesome tonight

^^what the hell does that have to do with buffer being awesome

The way he said Gomi's name was awesome

u seem confused.

jindiana im talking buffer here man...not goldy

^^^haha, my bad, I was so thrown off by the buffer comment that I missed that

envyexile - The way he said Gomi's name was awesome

bruce is a complete animal. gets me so pumped for the fights, especially main events

Buffer is indispensible

Maxwell599 - bruce is a complete animal. gets me so pumped for the fights, especially main events

This^   One of the guys that watches the fights with me  always tells me to mute Buffer.

Im like WTF bro?

da Goat buffer was on his A game

I had no idea how great he was until I got to hear him live tonight. He takes the pre-fight hype to another level.

Yeah, it's you.

i'd rather chew broken glass than listen to Buffers shitty voice.

the enthusiasm is there but he sounds like some shrieking harpy...

Buffer turned it up a notch last night for sure.....and it was awesome!

Me and my girl are huge Buffer fans ....it was funny seeing him warmup before he announces stuff, hes jumping flexing his jaw!!  a true proffesional.....

ITS TIMEEEEE!!!!!

i lost it man ...that guy can announce to me that im about to die of a terrible disease and if he says it like he talks in the octagon i would be exited and pumped up!!  YESSSS OHH YEAH IM GONNA DIE A TERRIBLE AND SLOW DEATH WOOOOOT!!!

i wish the ufc producers would show a wide shot before every fight. i feel cheated when i only see the "buffer 180" 1 or 2 times a show.

seriously, though, he loves this sport and it shows.

Anyone notice how he pronounced Massachusetts all night?  He left out the second a...Masschusetts.