Is it possible that a Vaccine can cause you to have Retard Babies?

A lot of conspiracy theorists claim the vaccine destroys your dna possible causing you to produce retard babies. Is there any validity to that?

1 Like

I guess we will find out in the next few years if there is a larger than normal amount of birth defects among those who were vaccinated while pregnant or became pregnant shortly after getting vaccine. Without long-term data anything else would be speculation.

1 Like

No, but it now seems that the novel lipid nanoparticles in the vaccines do not infact stay in the shoulder muscle where they are injected but instead move throughout the body and concentrate in the ovaries to a much higher degree than any other tissue. Whether this causes a problem or not, no one knows yet either way. The inventor of both mRNA and DNA vaccines Dr. Robert Malone, MD says that fertility issues may not even show up until the next generation(female kids of vaccinated women).
There is no indication that any fertility problems will occur, just that its simply an unknown at this point.

So, anal only for everyone for the next 150 years

4 Likes

lol omg I remember that episode

1 Like

Who are these conspiracy theorists?

Don’t worry. Once you get the vaccine, you won’t be having babies.

1 Like

Both of my parents were vaccinated and they had me, so there is a very good chance vaccines cause retard babies.

That’s science.

4 Likes

Is that what happened to everyone?

“Democrat” babies is the PC nomenclature

2 Likes

I literally just got the vaccine 20 min ago.I guess I’m fucked now

I can get you a life insurance quote over to you in about an hour.

1 Like

Guys can’t have babies you guys can adopt tho.

Ask your parents OP

2 Likes

No

You couldn’t pay me to get a covid vaccine yet the thought of you reproducing scares me more than any of their possible side-effects.

Sure, why not.

I didn’t even feel the shot. It was literally nothing. I’m just tired of wearing the stupid fucking mask everyday. I’ll keep you all updated

Nah, we’re good. No more updates needed.

2 Likes