is it safe for my 7mo Chihuahua....

is it safe for my 7mo Chihuahua 2 have pups. she may have got preggers.

Was she tight? Phone Post 3.0

TFK_SaltineAmerican - Was she tight? Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

TFK_SaltineAmerican - Was she tight? Phone Post 3.0

nice

Tight hahaha there goes the thread Phone Post 3.0

make sure you feed her appropriately, and make sure she weighs enough for her size. Phone Post 3.0

Your dog is a slut. Phone Post 3.0

YoungGunABKJ - is it safe for my 7mo Chihuahua 2 have pups. she may have got preggers.
Pics ? Phone Post 3.0

TFK_SaltineAmerican - Was she tight? Phone Post 3.0
This thread peaked early Phone Post 3.0

nofx -

nice
Vu, nice name. I heard they suck live. Phone Post 3.0

Make sure it has sex as much as possible while she's still in heat because if she has one puppy it will grow too big to pass and you will lose one of them, either the mom or the pup and pay big money for a c-section. Phone Post 3.0

No it's not good for her at all Get her spayed ASAP. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_SaltineAmerican - 
nofx -

nice
Vu, nice name. I heard they suck live. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks buddy. Got you too.

Depends on how wasted fat Mike is Phone Post 3.0

cfv - Depends on how wasted fat Mike is Phone Post 3.0
That's a name of one of their albums, one of their best in my opinion. Phone Post 3.0

youch I dunno man. I have 3 chihuahuas and when my oldest was a pup (she's a small apple head) the vet said she'd die if she became pregnant. I had her fixed asap. I hope yours is ok. Phone Post 3.0

Bit to late , I got a male and he got one off. She is bout 7lbs . If need be we will get her the c sec. Don't know if she is but they got knotted up that one time. Phone Post 3.0

I have a male deer head too. Got him as a companion for the small girl I mentioned earlier. Had him fixed too but he still tries to hump mia. Mia is the small apple head. If she is pregnant...are you going to let her try and have them? Phone Post 3.0

Typical hispanic bitch, getting knocked up so young.

NoFX rules!

I have a 6 lb chiweenie and im afraid what will happen if she gets pregnant. We keep a very close eye on her when she is in heat, and only let her out side to use the bathroom. And barely let her out if her kennel. (Its the biggest one you can get, so she isnt all cramped up) Phone Post 3.0