Is it time to cut Roy Nelson yet?

Jake Shields cut

Yushin Okami cut

Ben Askren not signed

Roy Nelson still not at 205, let alone 185 yet.

I hope not

He's fun to watch

Heavyweight's a thin division. Roy's exciting. So no.

The HW division is the weakest division in the UFC. Roy is needed.

Rogan called him a "big name" win for Overeem tonight. I guess I don't get that view. He's always been mostly a journeyman and is 20-11 now. Sometimes Rogan just hypes too much.

OP eats spaghetti and anal bead sauce.

No, he's not going to win a title or anything but he's a really good fighter.

gentle_wookiee - 

His offense is mostly a big right hand and his defense is mostly that he is durable and takes a good punch. I wouldn't call him a "really good fighter".

He is good for some highlight reel KOs. It would be dumb to cut him.

If he isn't getting out classed he is knocking motherfuckers out. Phone Post 3.0

no

You cant go one thread without licking that dudes balls.

Why do people wish people to lose their jobs? Phone Post 3.0

StrikingMMA - 
gentle_wookiee - 

His offense is mostly a big right hand and his defense is mostly that he is durable and takes a good punch. I wouldn't call him a "really good fighter".

What does his style have to do with this if he gets the job done? He's a perennial top 10 fighter in the top organization, I would consider that a really good fighter.

StrikingMMA -
gentle_wookiee - 

He's definitely a really good fighter.. not elite, just really good. Phone Post 3.0

gentle_wookiee - 
StrikingMMA - 
gentle_wookiee - 

What does his style have to do with this if he gets the job done? He's a perennial top 10 fighter in the top organization, I would consider that a really good fighter.

He is 1-4 in his last 5 fights and that win was against Nog who is on the tail end of his career.

You can do better than that CRE Phone Post 3.0

Drugs_Delaney - OP eats spaghetti and anal bead sauce.
Spaghetti and truffle butter? Phone Post 3.0

If he loses another time then cut him, he's 1-4 in last 5 and he's embarrassing to watch to be honest with you. Sorry Phone Post 3.0

pigpen - I hope not

He's fun to watch
This. Win or lose he brings it every time. And what a chin!

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

StrikingMMA - Rogan called him a "big name" win for Overeem tonight. I guess I don't get that view. He's always been mostly a journeyman and is 20-11 now. Sometimes Rogan just hypes too much.

Looking at it this way Overeem is a journeyman also he's 39–14-1. Yes The Reem's record is better, but he has a lot of losses also. The division is so thin and both fighters are exciting fighters win or lose. I say they both should stay, no matter the salary.