Is it too obvious that Atlanta is gonna win it all

Beating the Rams was the easiest call I've ever seen.  Beating philly is just a formality.

Saints or falcons winning the super bowl has been a tough decision but I'm gonna have to say Ryan gets redemption.  No way they blow a second chance and I like they've been under the radar .   

My local sports team is superior to your local sports team.

A Georgia team winning a championship...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

You motherfucker!

Y’all forget about this about a month ago:

ATLANTA --  Case Keenum threw a pair of touchdown passes, and the Minnesota Vikings extended their winning streak to eight straight games, keeping the Atlanta Falcons out of the end zone in a 14-9 victory on Sunday.

You are masterful gritty. 

Although I don't think the pats need your help winning another Superbowl.

42 minutes into last year's Super Bowl it was obvious Atlanta was going to win it all. That's why they got rings and had a parade through downtown Atlanta, right

Goochy Mang -

A Georgia team winning a championship...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I’ve lived all of my 37 years in the great state of Georgia. And I hate you.... not so much you personally, but how right you are. 

As an Eagles fan I can't thank you enough for thinking the Falcons win today. It's an Eagles victory when Mush has spoken.

Cotton - As an Eagles fan I can't thank you enough for thinking the Falcons win today. It's an Eagles victory when Mush has spoken.

Bro I can't curse you to a win.  Not even foles's foot long dong can save you 

matt is married to a Portland gal so I'll root for him when pats are out 

Girly -
Cotton - As an Eagles fan I can't thank you enough for thinking the Falcons win today. It's an Eagles victory when Mush has spoken.

Bro I can't curse you to a win.  Not even foles's foot long dong can save you 

matt is married to a Portland gal so I'll root for him when pats are out 

Put em in the bathroom.

Atlanta will win

They won't get past the Eagles. Matt Ryan is a completely different QB outside.

When do they play. I might actually watch some football today 

Patriots v Vikings...

NerveBlock - 

Vikings and Pats. 

This all day long!

Atlanta offense looks awful 

the_shrike -

Y’all forget about this about a month ago:

ATLANTA --  Case Keenum threw a pair of touchdown passes, and the Minnesota Vikings extended their winning streak to eight straight games, keeping the Atlanta Falcons out of the end zone in a 14-9 victory on Sunday.

skol 

Girlys prediction is always the kiss of death for a team.  

Swear to god not a jinx.  Fuck I didn't know Atlanta sucked