Is it worth going to a live ufc event..

If you're seats are in the nosebleed section? Never have been and I'm curious if its even worth it. Phone Post 3.0

I've been to two, back when they were smaller, and cheaper. No regrets on going to either, but doubt I'll ever pay the money to see another one.

They are horribly over priced. Phone Post 3.0

I did it the last time the UFC was in Boston and thought it was awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Really, it depends on the arena. My original seats at arden arena were perfect. Phone Post 3.0

eff the og - If you're seats are in the nosebleed section? Never have been and I'm curious if its even worth it. Phone Post 3.0
Yes and here is why.. good tickets can be extremely expensive. That means that they tend to be bought by rich people who only have interest in the co main and main event.

Best case, you buy shitty tickets buy two beers one for each hand and watch the fights from seats that cost 6 times what you paid for yours until someone shows up to claim there seats. I do it all the time. I strolled into VIP booth at the last ufc I was at in AC, and stayed the whole time. $1200 seats Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. Experience it. I was fortunate to where reed Harris hooked me and my friends up and gave us way better seats and we got to Meet dana and the fighters in attendance, so I doubt I'll ever top that. But I plan on being at 184, as long as my curse doesn't catch up to me. Phone Post 3.0

I saw UFC 90 from the nosebleed section.

I wouldn't recommend it.

Yes its worth it... Went to 178 and was up in the rafters and I had a fucking great view.

Been to 3. 2 in montreal and 1 in toronto. Best part is the energy you catch from a live event. Watched gsp vs. Koschek in montreal was crazy. The stadium went bananas Phone Post 3.0

you end up watching the big screens, you hear alot of dumb things being said and you'll pay alot of money but when there is a great fight going on and the arena is going apeshit it's amazing, there is nothing like it.

I went to the Diaz -Penn fight. It was great. Not nearly as many d bags as when you go to local shows.

I got a free ticket though so it wasn't a difficult chouce Phone Post 3.0

I've never been but I think any person who truly enjoys MMA owes it to themselves. I've been to a few live MMA events but they were laughable. Next one to hit Vancouver I'll look into tickets...just to say I've been to one.

Frodo TeaBaggins -

The Intro is the best part before they go live. The best UFC highlights played with The Who- Teenage wasteland.

I was best friends with joe lauzons little brother dan so i went to most of joes fights. Usually in the  noosebleeds or decent seats and i would say it's defintly worth going at least ONE TIME.

i was at...

63 in ahaheim when joe knocked out pulver. that was epic.

The Ultimate Fighter 5 finale in las vegas

78 in new jersey

Fight night Lauzon VS Florian in colorado

Fight Night @ foxwoods when joe fought Chiesa.

So pretty much if it comes local to you just go it's worth the experience.
Teenage wasteland you say? Phone Post 3.0

IT'S Worth the experience to go at least once

i've been to a few in AC over the years but wont go back to one unless my wife really wants to go, i get a free ticket to one, or we are in vegas

Been to 83/97/113/124/129/140/152/158/165. Do it faggot.

At least once. Phone Post 3.0

Depends on your seats.

I had ringside at WEF 9 back in 1999 or 2000 and it was awesome.

Went to UFC 68 and had club level seating. Had our own table and waitress. The experience was cool but the seats were pretty far away from the cage. I found myself watching the huge jumbo tron most of the night so I could see what was going on.

Went to UFC 77 and had seats pretty close to where the fighters walked out and I had a decent view of the cage. Had a good time.

If you don't have a good view of the cage you will find yourself watching the entire fight on the jumbo tron. I don't regret going to the events I went to and I didn't feel like I wasted my money, but I don't have any desire to attend another one. Phone Post

Frodo TeaBaggins -
Ted Waltner - 
Frodo TeaBaggins -

The Intro is the best part before they go live. The best UFC highlights played with The Who- Teenage wasteland.

I was best friends with joe lauzons little brother dan so i went to most of joes fights. Usually in the  noosebleeds or decent seats and i would say it's defintly worth going at least ONE TIME.

i was at...

63 in ahaheim when joe knocked out pulver. that was epic.

The Ultimate Fighter 5 finale in las vegas

78 in new jersey

Fight night Lauzon VS Florian in colorado

Fight Night @ foxwoods when joe fought Chiesa.

So pretty much if it comes local to you just go it's worth the experience.
Teenage wasteland you say? Phone Post 3.0

Something like this plays right before they go live so the crowd goes wild. With the song blaring, subs, knockouts and half drunk already its the coolest shit

Yes I know how it gos. Baba O'Reilly Phone Post 3.0

Too many tough guys in the crowd for me

Go at least once for the experience and energy of the event. The way the seating is set up, the nosebleeds aren't even that bad, you end up looking down right into the cage.

Sometimes the view is actually better, I sat in the 5th row for an event. The cage got in the way and you had to look up every time they grappled and it was on the opposite side of the cage. Phone Post 3.0