Is Jameis Winston retarded?

Dude shows up for warm ups in full pads while suspended for the game. I just found it pretty funny at how arrogant and oblivious this kid is. Yeah I know I'm two days late but I don't OG on weekends. I get paid to do it while at work.

Saw that too , he probably thought the suspension was a bluff IMO

I don't watch college football at all, so I've never heard his name spoken. Can someone tell me how it's pronounced?

James?

Jame-Is?

Jameece?

JameISIS?

He will go to jail some day. Just putting it out there early.

Jhay -

I don't watch college football at all, so I've never heard his name spoken. Can someone tell me how it's pronounced?

James?

Jame-Is?

Jameece?

JameISIS?

Like famous with a J Phone Post 3.0

Jay-Miss...yep retarded. Apparently it started at birth

1 Like

The most retarded thing was him getting suspended in the first place

He will not succeed at the next level because of his lack of intelligence.

I don't see him as being very coachable.

Mencken -

This. Not even a noles fan, or college football fan in general. But players probably say worst shit on the field. Who cares that he said some dumb Internet thing at a drunken college party? Phone Post 3.0

I thought he stood on a table during lunch in or around their cafeteria and yelled it. I don't think it was at a party

Mihow - 
Mencken -

X3 Phone Post 3.0

Agreed

Wee Bey Jr -
Mencken -

This. Not even a noles fan, or college football fan in general. But players probably say worst shit on the field. Who cares that he said some dumb Internet thing at a drunken college party? Phone Post 3.0
Except that he was stone sober on top of a table at the student union in the middle of campus

He's a moron Phone Post 3.0

exactly. noone would care if it were at a party. Any student who did that would have some consequences.

grizz632 - 
Wee Bey Jr -
Mencken -

Except that he was stone sober on top of a table at the student union in the middle of campus

He's a kid.  Just think about yourself at that age.  It's a completely inconsequential thing to stand on a table and yell out a meme.  

We're not talking anythign serious.  He stood on a table and said "fuck her right in is the pussy".  What is bad about that?  

Everyone needs to calm the fuck down. OG Just loves shitting on people. Phone Post 3.0

Mencken he has been accused of rape before. Probably not the smartest thing to say Phone Post 3.0

Mencken - 

I think FSU was tired of his shenanigans and used this as an excuse to discipline.

Wee Bey Jr -
Mencken -

He stood up on a table and yelled it in a common area on campus. He wasn't drunk - he just has very poor judgement.

The guy has zero self-awareness.

I'm not saying he deserved to be suspended, but in our hyper-sensitive society I'm not at all surprised that he was. Phone Post

Mencken -
grizz632 - 
Wee Bey Jr -
Mencken -

He's a kid.  Just think about yourself at that age.  It's a completely inconsequential thing to stand on a table and yell out a meme.  

We're not talking anythign serious.  He stood on a table and said "fuck her right in is the pussy".  What is bad about that?  

He should understand that hes at a place of higher education and he shouldn't behave in that manner. Phone Post 3.0