Is Jens / BJ gonna be overhyped!!!

I'm looking forward to this fight.

Do y'all think in the next to weeks they're gonna overhype the two of them and there fued?
Is the fight gonna fizzle out?

Who's considered the underdog? BJ? cuz he lost to Jens already?

"Who's considered the underdog? BJ? cuz he lost to Jens already?"

I don't think so.

"Who's considered the underdog? BJ? cuz he lost to Jens already?"

i hope so, make some $$

BJ will definitely be the favorite when the odds come out.

if jens knocks him out i will poop a lot!

I think BJ might get him this time.

BJ is -450 and Jens is +300 on bodog. I'll be putting money on Jens. The odds are too good.

'BJ is -450 and Jens is +300 on bodog. I'll be putting money on Jens. The odds are too good."

That is just too much juice to support.

For real? Surprised the line is that big.

I'd pick Penn (again).

First fight was excellent.

TH

Right. Sometimes someone writes something so stupid there's really no appropriate response. But, I'm feeling charitable so I'll try anyway.

It was a good fight that went back and forth. BJ had a nice GnP for the first rounds and almost secured an armbar. Jens took over with some crisp standup late. Not bell to bell action for all five rounds, but a good fight. The crowd stayed into it.

Shamrock/Severn basically looked at each other for the entire half hour. The crowd tried to entertain itself by chanting "Red Wings". There was perhaps a couple of minutes of action total.

Compare, contrast.

TH

if bj blows it again im gonna throw up.

In my book they already overhyped it. I hope Jens wins but I have big doubts about it.

bj will take it

BJ is already overhyped.

I want Pulver to win but for some reason I`m not giving him much of a chance.

shit...i might have to go with jens, just for the fact that bj doesn't look anywhere near 155. I mean no disrespect but he's been fighting at 170 and it's probably going to be hell cutting to 155 from there. Just for the odds I'd have to choose Lil Evil