Is Jeremy Lin unlucky?

He has played with Carmelo Anthony, James Harden and Kobe Bryant - the top NBA ball hogs!

He's a 6'2 asian point guard from Harvard playing in the nba starting for the Lakers. Explain the unlucky part again. Phone Post 3.0

brody3316 - He's a 6'2 asian point guard from Harvard playing in the nba starting for the Lakers. Explain the unlucky part again. Phone Post 3.0

OP is absolutely right...those are the 3 biggest hogging assholes in the league.

The new ball hog on the horizon? PJ Warren, new rookie playing for the Phoenix Suns, my team. I hate his basketball IQ. He can score, but he's dumb as fuck at team basketball. He plays like a cyclops.

Pics of their hogs? Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Dinamita - Pics of their hogs? Phone Post 3.0
Beep? Phone Post 3.0

AttentionDeficitDizzle - OP is absolutely right...those are the 3 biggest hogging assholes in the league.

The new ball hog on the horizon? PJ Warren, new rookie playing for the Phoenix Suns, my team. I hate his basketball IQ. He can score, but he's dumb as fuck at team basketball. He plays like a cyclops.

3 of the biggest hogging assholes in the league? I hope you're joking. At least keep Kobe off that list.

Kobe leads SG's ALL TIME in assists. That's more than Jordan or any other hero of basketball who doesn't get called a ballhog.

DaveFu -
brody3316 - He's a 6'2 asian point guard from Harvard playing in the nba starting for the Lakers. Explain the unlucky part again. Phone Post 3.0

Lol! Phone Post 3.0

I blame him for Julius Randle hurting his leg, he's unlucky!

But seriously, I think he's suited well for the Lakers. He had some nice assists tonight. Just sucks that they're such a weak team, all he has to pass to is Kobe and Boozer. Phone Post 3.0

heavyweightmma -
AttentionDeficitDizzle - OP is absolutely right...those are the 3 biggest hogging assholes in the league.

3 of the biggest hogging assholes in the league? I hope you're joking. At least keep Kobe off that list.

Kobe leads SG's ALL TIME in assists. That's more than Jordan or any other hero of basketball who doesn't get called a ballhog.

kobe led in shots per game last year... Phone Post 3.0

heavyweightmma -

A lot of that has to do with longevity and usage rate. He's never played with a ball dominant point guard, so he should get plenty of assists. Even in his peak assist years, he was shooting 20 fg a game and getting 10 free throws a game too. That's a lot of shooting! He shoots a ton and takes a lot of bad shots, which is what has led to the reputation.

Jordan has about half an assist better on a per game basis. It's not like either guy were running an offense with their passing like LeBron does though. Not even close. Phone Post 3.0

Idk about unlucky. He's probably best suited in a 6th man role but he he's making good money. He needs the ball though as he's not a great shooter but excellent at attacking the rim. A team like Golden State would probably suit him better Phone Post 3.0

elbigsam - 
heavyweightmma -

kobe led in shots per game last year... Phone Post 3.0

He played like 6 games last year and averaged 6.3-7 assists per game.

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
heavyweightmma -

A lot of that has to do with longevity and usage rate. He's never played with a ball dominant point guard, so he should get plenty of assists. Even in his peak assist years, he was shooting 20 fg a game and getting 10 free throws a game too. That's a lot of shooting! He shoots a ton and takes a lot of bad shots, which is what has led to the reputation.

Jordan has about half an assist better on a per game basis. It's not like either guy were running an offense with their passing like LeBron does though. Not even close. Phone Post 3.0

Doesn't matter. He leads ALL SG'S in assists all time. That should be enough for him not to be considered a ball hog when everybody ignores every other SG who has less assists then him.

kanotoa - 
heavyweightmma -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
heavyweightmma -

Doesn't matter. He leads ALL SG'S in assists all time. That should be enough for him not to be considered a ball hog when everybody ignores every other SG who has less assists then him.
If there was a stat for time with ball in his hand Kobe would lead the NBA for non point guards.

Kobe is an excellent passer but i think a lot of his dishes is when he has no shot and the opposing team is collapsing on him. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah but, to be fair, for most of Kobe's career the Lakers didn't have a legit PG

What's more, the triangle offense doesn't really rely on the PG handling the ball

So holding Kobe to the same standards as a team that runs a PG-led offense isn't really fair

heavyweightmma -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
heavyweightmma -

And I already discussed why. It's 100% possible to get assists and still be a selfish player or a ballhog. Him having a giant assist total is along the same lines as Jason Kidd's place on the most three pointers made list. Phone Post 3.0

not with a $50 million dollar contract he's not

It's a 25.5 million dollar contract over 3 years...but I agree, as far as money goes he's not unlucky. He is worth that money though, he's a marketing kingpin to Asia.

kanotoa -
heavyweightmma -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
heavyweightmma -

If there was a stat for time with ball in his hand Kobe would lead the NBA for non point guards.

Kobe is an excellent passer but i think a lot of his dishes is when he has no shot and the opposing team is collapsing on him. Phone Post 3.0
His assists would be 1-2 APG higher if he hadn't spent the last 8 years playing with a rotation of elite scrubs. Phone Post 3.0