Is JFK the last democrat that loved America??

Sounds about right to me

what do you guys think ?!?!

11 Likes

Your threads suck ass!

6 Likes
Slaughter on Tenth Avenue - 

Your threads suck ass!

Like all those dicks in your mouth.

2 Likes
kingofpancakes -

Your threads suck ass!

You know the rules KOP !!!

IF JFK ran today, he would be called a “Right wing fascist”.

9 Likes
MMA Experience - 
kingofpancakes -

Your threads suck ass!

You know the rules KOP !!!

I got love for everyone who’s got love for me. I’m sorry for throwing around the f word so much. I I know I hurt someone’s feelings. I’m not really like that.

The Left has gone so far left the JFK would be right of center in the current political world. 

2 Likes
shen - IF JFK ran today, he would be called a "Right wing fascist".

Can't the liberals today see this ?

Submariners end up a bit off. Radiation exposure, recirculated air, and judgement-free gayness would explain Jimmy Carter. 

I think Bill Clinton loves America, I think he just loves money and white trash puss a litte more. 

Carter loved America… he was just an inept executive.

1 Like
DaveFu -

Submariners end up a bit off. Radiation exposure, recirculated air, and judgement-free gayness would explain Jimmy Carter. 

I think Bill Clinton loves America, I think he just loves money and white trash puss a litte more. 

clinton loves america. it gifted him more pussy and barely legal stews on the lolita express than he could handle.

MMA Experience -

Sounds about right to me

You're crazy if you think there ever was a President that ever loved America, especially, JFK. As far as being a sleezeball, he was no different than Trump. Better educated than, yes by a mile.

Under Camelot bullshit perpetuated myth, was a guy with a checkered past who aimed to as much a grifter as Trump and his siblings are.

Cire -

The Left has gone so far left the JFK would be right of center in the current political world. 

True !!!!

MMA Experience - 

Sounds about right to me

Is this your alt account, or did you get banned?

Or...he’d cave to the progessives.

There is nobody in the world more like an American republican than an American democrat.

JFK and his brother were progressives. If he ran today he'd be with Bernie and AOC.

Seriously Bobby was a very important part of the civil rights movement so common sense dictates he would also be part of the civil rights movements pf today. There aren't really many civil rights activists from the sixties that stopped being activists.

DaveFu -

Its what he loves most about America

Treedoc -
MMA Experience - 

Sounds about right to me

Is this your alt account, or did you get banned?

This is my first account ever 

FUCK THE LEFT !!!

Kennedy was so dirty and underhanded, that Nixon quit politics after the '60 election. “They won’t have Dick Nixon to kick around anymore” quote was directed at Kennedy and his team. It took a lot of persuasion for him to run again 8 years later.

Nixon’s later transgressions were likely influenced by the tactics utilized by Kennedy.

Kennedy loved power, not the U.S. Bay of Pigs, Missile Crisis, he was inept and nearly caused a nuclear war.