is Joe Rogan really fighting?

Maybe on April 1st. Phone Post 3.0

Would be fuckin awesome if it happened. After hearing Joe talk about he woulda fought Wesley pipes, I know that at least part of him wants to do it because he could/would actually win. Phone Post 3.0

crazydave -

What kind of strengh and conditioning technique is that?

The only thing joes fighting is Father Time.

And he's givin him hell!!!! Phone Post 3.0

What weight class would Rogan fight in?

Magic Jackson -

What weight class would Rogan fight in?

Roganweight.  He's in favor of creating new weight classes.

On 4-20 Phone Post 3.0

KetoRogan could probably make 170lb. When I met him I remember him being very thick but alot shorter than me and i'm 6'2, I think he said hes like 5'8. And with his muscle mass Id say hes walking around at like 185lb-195lb. You can tell just by looking at him in person that hes as strong as an ox so im sure he'd be no picknic to grapple and then theres all the kicks and shit.

For any normal person or even one with a decent amount of training Rogan is a real problem and not a person you wanna throw down with.

How would he do against an actual trained fighter? who knows obviously it depends who he fights but is he at their level?

Well in certain aspects for sure, 2 black belts in bjj, National tkd Champ in his youth.

But there are alot of unanswerd questions. Does he spar regularly? Has he got any wrestling experience? Is he comfortable getting punched in the face? Does he do the brutal training routines fighters do? I would say probably no to most of these.

Plus hes a year off 50.... BUT just for the fun of the idea of it id say there are a fair few lower end guys he could legit hang with. Anyone in the top 10? fuuuuuuuuuuck no.

Just imagine what a guy like Matt Brown would do to poor Rogan.

Rogan isn't stupid he doesn't want brain damage and he doesn't need the money.

I'm having a really hard time figuring out whats in it for him apart from fans would find it interesting.

luctaro -
Vrill -

This has been talked about. Does anyone here think Joe could pass a drug test? That guy is on TRT, EPO, DMT, and THC! 

Yeah.

Name a drug. Rogan is ONNIT.

This. Phone Post 3.0

Huey freman - The only thing joes fighting is Father Time.

And he's givin him hell!!!! Phone Post 3.0

He already tapped out to baldness. Father Time will be next.

watahhh -

KetoRogan could probably make 170lb. When I met him I remember him being very thick but alot shorter than me and i'm 6'2, I think he said hes like 5'8. And with his muscle mass Id say hes walking around at like 185lb-195lb. You can tell just by looking at him in person that hes as strong as an ox so im sure he'd be no picknic to grapple and then theres all the kicks and shit.

For any normal person or even one with a decent amount of training Rogan is a real problem and not a person you wanna throw down with.

How would he do against an actual trained fighter? who knows obviously it depends who he fights but is he at their level?

Well in certain aspects for sure, 2 black belts in bjj, National tkd Champ in his youth.

But there are alot of unanswerd questions. Does he spar regularly? Has he got any wrestling experience? Is he comfortable getting punched in the face? Does he do the brutal training routines fighters do? I would say probably no to most of these.

Plus hes a year off 50.... BUT just for the fun of the idea of it id say there are a fair few lower end guys he could legit hang with. Anyone in the top 10? fuuuuuuuuuuck no.

Just imagine what a guy like Matt Brown would do to poor Rogan.

Rogan isn't stupid he doesn't want brain damage and he doesn't need the money.

I'm having a really hard time figuring out whats in it for him apart from fans would find it interesting.

Only fight that makes sense is him vs CM Punk and it would be awesome if they did it.

He has a pretty bad neck/back problem doesent he?

I just started to lift weights and kettle bells. That gif with joe hogan...what's he doing? That for real??

True question. Phone Post 3.0

JoeDingo -
crazydave -

What kind of strengh and conditioning technique is that?

alternating, baby elk hoists.  they're similar to concentration curls, but w/ less concentration & more potential elk.

Chadderz - Yeah, no longer can Joe say "I would get fucked up from any fighter in the UFC" or words to that effect, so long as CM Punk is signed.

I love them both, want to see Punk do commentary and Joe fight. Phone Post 3.0

Can he wear that sport coat?