Is Joe Silva racist?

They really must not like Siyar or Hector. After coming off knockout wins; they are matched with elite hometown grapplers (Okami, Kim). Don't get me wrong; it's mma -- gotta know it all. But an exciting stand up fighter like Siyar should have been matched with a guy like Stann or Silva...

I notice this with many other ufc fighters from different descent. Does the ufc have an agenda to get rid of these guys?

A grappler is exactly what Lombard's style is built for Phone Post

You have balls but you will be banned.

Isn't Lombard an olympic Judoka? lol

hmb - You have balls but you will be banned.

Should be banned based on his immense stupidty. This is the dumbest troll I've ever seen on this site. Ever. Blatant, unoriginal, base. Phone Post

hmb - You have balls but you will be banned.

I'm sorry but what is wrong with my post? I am just speculating. There is definitely a race factor.

Hector is from Cuba. Siyar is Afghani. The U.S is a war with both these countries, or no?

Frank Gallagher - 
Ahlulbayt786 -

I'm sorry but what is wrong with my post? I am just speculating. There is definitely a race factor.

Lol. I'm speculating buuuuut there definitely is.... Phone Post

lol, it's late here

Ahlulbayt786 - Hector is from Cuba. Siyar is Afghani. The U.S is a war with both these countries, or no?

Where are you from? Madagascar? U.S at war with Cuba? Phone Post

Moronic thread title.

Ahlulbayt786 -

What if he put them against someone who was from Georgia who looked like each of them.. Would that also make him a racist. What a stupid comment.
So are you saying he wants to be Japanese. This place is turning into sherdog more and more everyday. Phone Post

@Abrtitans - do you have short memory spam? The missile crisis wasn't too long ago. Cuba remains a communist country, and Castro is not exactly an ally. Plus, Cuba has relations with Iran -- another enemy of the U.S.

Let me question those who think I'm just trolling.

1) How many Russian fighters are in the UFC? There should be way more in the ufc. Just do a google search of all the elite Russian fighters in the ufc. I'm not talking about Fedor, but guys like mamed khalidov, Shamhalaev,etc many unpicked up undefeated Russian fighters; especially from Dagestan. I thought only the best fight in the ufc?

2)There are fighting organizations all over the middle east (in egypt, lebanon, turkey), those guys are not given an opportunity.

It's sad because I would really like to see the ufc expand worldwide and not selectively pick and choose who they like.

Ahlulbayt786 - @Abrtitans - do you have short memory spam? The missile crisis wasn't too long ago. Cuba remains a communist country, and Castro is not exactly an ally. Plus, Cuba has relations with Iran -- another enemy of the U.S.

1) How many Russian fighters are in the UFC? There should be way more in the ufc. Just do a google search of all the elite Russian fighters in the ufc. I'm not talking about Fedor, but guys like mamed khalidov, Shamhalaev,etc many unpicked up undefeated Russian fighters; especially from Dagestan. I thought only the best fight in the ufc?

2)There are fighting organizations all over the middle east (in egypt, lebanon, turkey), those guys are not given an opportunity.

It's sad because I would really like to see the ufc expand worldwide and not selectively pick and choose who they like.

I like seeing the russian talent go to bellator Phone Post

They will dominate Bellator, and if given the opportunity probably become ufc champs. Russia has more mma fighters than Brazil, and there are only 2 or 3 of them in the ufc. More Russian fighters deserve to be in the ufc just saying

Heel Hooker - or maybe just giving these guys a test to see how they can do against decent grapplers to see where they stand?

Possibly. We see it too often though.

Kim is an elite hometown grappler? He isn't even from Japan.

Glad to see superCalo had a backup account

MMApostle - Isn't Lombard an olympic Judoka? lol

This.. you idiot OP Phone Post

He speculated that there's definitely a race factor, doesn't he realise that each one negates the other. Jesus.

Ahlulbayt786 - @Abrtitans - do you have short memory spam? The missile crisis wasn't too long ago. Cuba remains a communist country, and Castro is not exactly an ally. Plus, Cuba has relations with Iran -- another enemy of the U.S.

The Cuban missile crisis was in the 60s. That was 50 years ago? I wouldn't say were at war or enemies with the Germans bc of ww2. KhAbilov, nurmagadov, gashimov. All Russians. I think your trapped In the wrong decade. And Russian fighters are Caucasian what does that have to do with racism? Phone Post